• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't follow celebrity marriage much. I knew Ellen Degnenengnwres was lesbian, but not who she was with.

Also Russian girls are hot as fuck, I have watched the olympics, I know this stuff.

Also I think I'm starting to create erotic fan fiction about Ellen Page in TLOU in that thread. I should stop while I'm still on probation.

behave dude

Jesus, it's rare to find someone else who loved Urban Terror.

<3 Hixx

Unreal Tournament m8

Knowing you, you're probably into that 15 year old figure skater we have.

All of them really*.

Please tell me none of them figure skaters are younger than that.

*This was of course a joke.

simpsons-shifty-dog-o2zih1.gif

bud

my earbuds keep getting pushed out of my ears. it's almost as if my ears are too loose because they can't grip the buds properly.

can you do kegel exercises for your ears?

Wilbur

Banned
God I fucking hate chuck

"oh he's a nerd because he loves computers but he's able to fuck Strahovski and now some beautiful girl naked Hannah"

Fuck chuck

Well I'm sorry mr Olympics expert. So basically, all of them competing would be legal if the olympics came to Denmark.
ronaldld1cot7.png

How's Denmarks curling team doing?

Not great. Your women's team has 1 win and 5 losses, your men's teams team has 2 wins and 4 losses. But who cares, it's curling.

Hockey. Figure Skating. Biathlon. Trifecta of the only winter sports that matter.

But I don't understand figure skating, where's the goal they score in? No here's some girl dancing to company of heroes soundtrack and here's some girl doing Schindler list performance. Why is this all world war 2 related? Hockey and Biathlon you can at least see who wins easily. I saw that Japanese chick fall on her ass doing her ice skating though, I knew she wasn't winning.

Wilbur

Banned
Guys I'm addicted to recording my farts now and sending them through whatsapp

It all started when bud recorded his pathetic fart but it sounded like someone tapping the top of a microphone

Myself and dc were laughing

I tried to record mine but almost shit myself and had to run to the toilet

And ever since I've been doing great squeaky farts like the rolling of lifhtning

But I don't understand figure skating, where's the goal they score in? No here's some girl dancing to company of heroes soundtrack and here's some girl doing Schindler list performance. Why is this all world war 2 related? Hockey and Biathlon you can at least see who wins easily. I saw that Japanese chick fall on her ass doing her ice skating though, I knew she wasn't winning.

Well the technical components like the jumps, spins, lifts, etc have a specific base value attached to them that is then compounded by an execution score based on how well the component is done. There's also the artistic component which is basically based how weird of a boner you get from it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

It all started when bud recorded his pathetic fart but it sounded like someone tapping the top of a microphone

And ever since I've been doing great squeaky farts like the rolling of lifhtning

whats wrong with u guys

vkontakte
Yeah that's the one I think!

my khui made an appearance in one of the pics. Pure accident, obviously
Hook me up with some Russian girls yurt pls.
Wooden pls, Lord Sviat is here!

FootballFan

what is whatsapp and can i join

Lightning

Banned
I am conflicted. I love bumhead but I am also of course a huge Charlton fan

Decisions
I want Chelsea gone as Mourinho in cups the longer they go the harder they are to eliminate, so need them gone. Southampton are dangerous so want them gone. Cardiff suck but are better than Wigan and are at home so I expect them to win but not bothered either way.

Wednesday/Charlton shouldn't pose a threat to us, doesn't always work that way though, but that's why that result doesn't matter to me as much. I want Everton gone too, with us beating Liverpool which will leave only City contending for the cup.

That's my perfect world scenario so won't happen.

Well the technical components like the jumps, spins, lifts, etc have a specific base value attached to them that is then compounded by an execution score based on how well the component is done. There's also the artistic component which is basically based how weird of a boner you get from it.

Nothing weird about it

whats wrong with u guys

Yeah that's the one I think!

my khui made an appearance in one of the pics. Pure accident, obviously

Wooden pls, Lord Sviat is here!

He lives in Canada, he can't help me.

what is whatsapp and can i join

You need to download it on your phone.

GQman2121

Banned
I want Chelsea gone as Mourinho in cups the longer they go the harder they are to eliminate, so need them gone. Southampton are dangerous so want them gone. Cardiff suck but are better than Wigan and are at home so I expect them to win but not bothered either way.

Wednesday/Charlton shouldn't pose a threat to us, doesn't always work that way though, but that's why that result doesn't matter to me as much. I want Everton gone too, with us beating Liverpool which will leave only City contending for the cup.

That's my perfect world scenario so won't happen.

Love the confidence heading back to face a team that merked you a week ago. I can see pens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom