• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sviat do you have a sister?

i5irCdTHvqfNe.gif

Only a brother unfortunately. Plenty of girl cousins but they're all back in Russia.

Lightning

Banned
Love the confidence heading back to face a team that merked you a week ago. I can see pens.
I am not saying we'll beat Liverpool, I'm saying that's how I want the results to go.

Also strange timing from Arsenal to release our financial records. It is annoying for fans to see so much money in the bank while our squad remains paper thin, 3% increase on season tickets, and we could go out of the FA cup and CL this week. I would think they would release that when we are riding a high not dropping 5 points in 4 days...

subtles

So the highest priced tickets to the Arsenal game (for the Away fans) will be £54. It's crazy to think they might have been up to twice as much.

enger-425809.jpg

Lightning

Banned
Australia declare? Why not bat another hour make the game impossible for SA to get back.

Generous declaration that. Anything under 500 is gettable.

Blablurn

Why the hell is Contento still in our team? I hope his contract runs out soon. I mean he is ok, but for 3rd division.

There not many quality right backs who enjoy staying on the bench. as jupp once said. he earns his 2 or 3 million per year, wins som trophies with the team and keeps his mouth shut.

Jack cw

12k more members than Bayern. i don't know which team you support but it's smaller than Benfica.
That's impressive but combined through many other channels than football.
There not many quality right backs who enjoy staying on the bench. as jupp once said. he earns his 2 or 3 million per year, wins som trophies with the team and keeps his mouth shut.
But he could at least try to play football...

I AM IN LOVE.

My new Korean teacher had her picture on Kalao as Marchisio so I asked her if she liked him and she said she was a big Juve fan. Said her ex boyfriend got her into them.

Beautiful+Korean+loves Juve=perfection.

Zabojnik

BREAKING NEWS: Prandelli will be Spurs' next manager.

I AM IN LOVE.

My new Korean teacher had her picture on Kalao as Marchisio so I asked her if she liked him and she said she was a big Juve fan. Said her ex boyfriend got her into them.

Beautiful+Korean+loves Juve=perfection.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom