• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

BghATTMIgAEAfJT.jpg

Munich is ready!

I really hope City batter Chelsea today.

Mourinho's snide remarks, whilst sometimes funny, are just disrespectful.

Some of you would probably give the most boring managers of all time. It's funny because at the end of the day he really isn't any different from 95% of football fans, who have opinions and can't keep their mouth shut, and enjoy poking the opposition fans.

Seriously, grow a fucking spine playboy, this ain't the mickey mouse league.

pulga

Banned
Some of you would probably give the most boring managers of all time. It's funny because at the end of the day he really isn't any different from 95% of football fans, who have opinions and can't keep their mouth shut, and enjoy poking the opposition fans.

Can't handle the heat? Get out of the kitchen.

pellegrini to destroy chelsea today. genuinely believe this.

three goal difference.

mou's going down, baby.
D1N6TR5.png

He will sacrifice the FA cup to win Champions League and Premier league. Meanwhile you will be stuck watching Giroud, Bendtner and Sanogo trying to secure the title in most hilarious fashion.

Batigol

Banned
If I was Southampton/Sunderland, I wouldn't want Europe so that slap head Gary McAllister can shut his pie hole. Their squads aren't big enough

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Mou has played this perfectly, having won the two league games against City already. He will name a second string side today and if they lose, he can wave it away. If they win he looks like a genius.

Hixx

Mou is too good for the PL, yellow teeth knife wielding brits don't deserve him.

SUN v SOU? what an awful match. gonna watch.

pls

Two teams who play good football and the last time we played was a good match.

Vergini is very good with the ball for a CB.

...O'Shea ain't.

It's a shame that this FA Cup match looks so empty.

Why did the FA Cup stop being the big thing? I know Europe is far more lucrative but this is the big domestic cup :[

Hixx

Why did the FA Cup stop being the big thing? I know Europe is far more lucrative but this is the big domestic cup :[

Many, like me, just can't afford today after buying ticks and travel for Wembley.

Batigol

Banned

No one cares about the 5th round. The league is more important, unless it's a cup final

Cup games are like international friendlies. All they do is break up league games and it sucks

Arnie

Mou is too good for the PL, yellow teeth knife wielding brits don't deserve him.

SUN v SOU? what an awful match. gonna watch.

I find it so strange, and I mean fucking weird, how Portuguese people rally around Mourinho like he's their idol. Bordering on creepy.

I suppose it shows how meagre a footballing entity they are that their only chance of having some sort of sporting integrity is by zealously defending a manager with zero.

Mourinho-Eye-Poke.jpg

Many, like me, just can't afford today after buying ticks and travel for Wembley.

Ah, that's true - forgot about that.

No one cares about the 5th round. The league is more important, unless it's a cup final

Cup games are like international friendlies. All they do is break up league games and it sucks

Boo you! Boo you and your opinion!

I love me a good cup. At least City and Chelsea should be taking it seriously - that could be a cracker.

pulga

Banned
I find it so strange, and I mean fucking weird, how Portuguese people rally around Mourinho like he's their idol. Bordering on creepy.

I suppose it shows how meagre a footballing entity they are that their only chance of having some sort of sporting integrity is by zealously defending a manager with zero.

Mourinho-Eye-Poke.jpg

Arnie your whole argument goes out the window considering the best player in the world is portuguese.
Uus4Plt.png

Arnie

such meagre entity
much sporting integrity
wow
loooooooooooool

he left your country at the age of 18

couldn't fucking wait to leave footballing nothingness

Arnie your whole argument goes out the window considering the best player in the world is portuguese.
Uus4Plt.png
No it doesn't.

Mourinho is one of the best managers in the world, Ronaldo is the second best player in the world.

Neither of them stuck around in Portugal because ultimately it's mere condensation on a vast footballing window of opportunity.

Wilbur

Banned
I love Mourinho and I don't care who knows it

He is the sole shining light in the Premier League's cabal of boring peanut managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom