• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Mourinho is one of the best managers in the world, Ronaldo is the second best player in the world.

Arnold please, it's disingenuous to argue he isn't the best in the world at the moment.

vfbg5Qo.jpg

don't put Ronnie down in your attempt to belittle Mou, pls

Slizz

Cup weekend? Meh. City Chelsea later? Oh, ok.

Watching Russia vs. USA hockey now. Probably the only worthwhile event watching today.

Blablurn

FC Bayern lineup (4-2-3-1) Neuer Rafinha, Javi, Dante, Contento Lahm, Kroos Robben, Müller, Shaqiri Pizarro

Bayern Bench: Starke, van Buyten, Thiago, Boateng, Götze, Alaba, Schweinsteiger

GQman2121

Banned
I haven't watched more than a few minutes of the Olympics. I caught myself staring at women's halfpipe and turned the channel before the girl finished her run. I hate judged events. It's not a sport.

Arnie

don't put Ronnie down in your attempt to belittle Mou, pls

I'm not putting him down, he's almost peerless and the rightful owner of the Balon D'or at this current time.

He's still a league below Messi when both players are fit and on form. That's just known.

I don't care about the petulant battle between them and their respective clubs. It's petulant bitching coated in the worthless salt that is La Liga.

Hixx

Dull as ditch water for the neutrals but I'm surprised how comfortable we've been here. Bar a couple of times they've got in behind been nothing in it.

3Sixty

Dull as ditch water for the neutrals but I'm surprised how comfortable we've been here. Bar a couple of times they've got in behind been nothing in it.

Literally none of the intensity from our usual game here.

No one really looks like they give a fuck.

Shaw maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom