• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Well RM does have much better players.
Great midfield, Modric is seriously beast.

Could be, but the quality of your players is top. Ronaldo can easily save a match by himself.
Sure. I'll agree that we have great players but what's the point when few of them put any effort in trying to get things going. I might be somewhat harsh here and they may still be trying to find the way that fits them best under Ancelotti's fucking 4-3-3. We have great players but not a great team, at least not one that lives up to the name of the club. Pick out Ronaldo for one moment, where would that leave us? I believe we've improved on not depending on him but we'd be nowhere near the same quality as we are with him. Despite that the new arrivals this season should be helping us in that regard.

Villareal should give you guys a good game, might watch that also. Definitely not missing the cup games. The Atletico atmosphere will be nutso again.
I don't know if you remember the game we had away against Villareal last year but It was anything but easy, they are fast on counters.

What about all those clean sheets I've been hearing about?
This is thanks to luck and Lopez more than anything else. Our defense is a circus.

I doubt el cholo Simeone would be willing to learn english in his entire life. He's much more likely to move back to Serie A at some point

Pizzi (Valencia), Simeone, Tata Martino

dat argentine coaching
Well he did express interest in being a coach in Serie A
Inter

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BfgSrqnCMAA7FYK.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fuck Atletico winning the league, I'm backing Madrid. I don't want fucking Tiago to win a league medal.

rvy

Banned
TOUCHDOWN!

Thurman Thomas!

Football! Yeah!

God bless 'Murica.

Ooooh say can you see.

Etc.

Fuck Atletico winning the league, I'm backing Madrid. I don't want fucking Tiago to win a league medal.

LEL

Did he fuck you over on the way out too?

Zabojnik

Conte: "We were up against Inter, the team that beat us on penalties in the Guiness Cup in the US."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I love this man. He takes note of everything and strikes back at the perfect moment. Destroyed.

Suen

Conte: "We were up against Inter, the team that beat us on penalties in the Guiness Cup in the US."

I love this man. He takes note of everything and strikes back at the perfect moment. Destroyed.
Milan - Toro draw. Juve win.

#PrayForParma

Messi

Yurt, you have hate in your heart. Direct it at the true villians. Real Madrid. Bilbao should press charges against Ronaldo.

K1LLER7

I want him in the summer.

Glazers/Woodward/Nike/Chevy/Somebody, get it done.

Fergie

Banned
van Gaal to United or Tottingham in the summer.

Excellent. Excellent!
Moyes won't be sacked for 2 seasons at least, Fergie will see to that.

Everyone is just waiting on what he will do in the summer. He's already experienced one abysmal one and one decent one where he got a world class player but didn't fix the current issues.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
The style of play is disgustingly inferior, like comparing Champions League knock-out rounds with the second-tier of Latvian football but NCAA American Football destroys the NFL in the pageantry and passion department.

Scum

I forgot about the spectacle of the Superbowl. One day they'll do it all, without the sport.

Everyone is just waiting on what he will do in the summer. He's already experienced one abysmal one and one decent one where he got a world class player but didn't fix the current issues.

Only joking, Fergie. You won't get rid of Moyes. :p

K1LLER7

GOAT's disciple pls :p

The issue is rooted further than just the players we have. Its the tactics and the ability of the manager to change tactics/style to get the most out of his players. Summer signings will help with bringing in more quality, but if nothing is changed in regards to how the team plays, we will still suck.

rvy

Banned
Is Jesus Tebow in the SuperBowl? Bet he wins if he is, he's got Jesus on his side.
The only thing that can trump Jesus in America would be Peyton Manning shooting crying eagles at the opposing team.

Fergie

Banned
GOAT's disciple pls :p

The issue is rooted further than just the players we have. Its the tactics and the ability of the manager to change tactics/style to get the most out of his players. Summer signings will help with bringing in more quality, but if nothing is changed in regards to how the team plays, we will still suck.
:lol 4 goals pls. GOAT.

I know the style of play is shit, but some of the players are really lackluster and it's dragging mostly everything down. A glimpse of high tempo is mainly seen in the start of match then the team just loses it. Static.

Also Evra and the choice of our midfield causes huge defensive pressure.

Changes are required but also players must give performances.

Suen

Killer, have you watched the latest HxH?

OMFG....
How far have they come? I haven't watched the new one. Been ages since I watched the old one and some years since I read the manga. Like... I remember they werent' done with the ant arc in the manga when I finished reading the latest chapters that were out......and as far as I know King Of Hiatus is still on a hiatus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom