• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
It could carry into the cup if the league committee deems it has an aggression, which carries a 4-12 game ban

rvy

Banned
Messi és un dels mites del futbol mundial de tots els temps. Considerat com a el més gran jugador del món.

MÉS QUE UN CUNTALYNUOS

I'm sorry, I should translate this to English so the non-Catalan speaking Barca bandwagoners can understand.

pulga

Banned
Let's be realistic, he ain't getting more than 3 matches. He isn't Suarez.

pls i dont wanna think about it

kololololhluj4.gif

Someone please tell me that the new Thief will be good. I desperately need a new PS4 game, I beat Killzone weeks ago and I really don't like the multiplayer.

Fergie

Banned
I have loads of problems with him

He has killed Isco and Morata

He insists on using Benzema who's lazy and fat. His occasionally good games doesn't justify using him in every game and certainly not more than 45 minutes then. Why not rotate more frequently between him and Morata?

He's done nothing to improve our defense, but to be fair this might the players fault; he's tried most of the combinations he can back there.

He's done nothing to make us improve in getting into the game faster. Notice how we're always playing like shit in the first half and suddenly play more like we should in the second? Yeah the big guys aren't going to wait for us to start playing good.

He takes fucking forever to realize that we need to sub players

When he carries out a substitution his decisions are more illogical than supporting a club like Liverpool.

I'm not convinced that 4-3-3 suits us.
The Moyes of La Liga except your team is still in the race.

Messi

Messi és un dels mites del futbol mundial de tots els temps. Considerat com a el més gran jugador del món.

MÉS QUE UN CUNTALYNUOS

I'm sorry, I should translate this to English so the non-Catalan speaking Barca bandwagoners can understand.

It's only me here right now. You don't need to attack me, I am harmless.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I've been an NFL fan for like 15 years and not even I can sit through an entire game anymore unless I'm at an actual game. Nowadays I'll just sleep until halftime or dvr a game and fast forward through the bullshit.

Fergie

Banned
Please. Carlo is a actually good coach. Too bad Madrid is a manager graveyard.
Well RM does have much better players.
Great midfield, Modric is seriously beast.

If other teams were competing for the title aside from Madrid and Barca (and fortunately Atletico) then we'd slowly be going down, not up. Relative to the quality of the clubs in the league we surely are shit.
Could be, but the quality of your players is top. Ronaldo can easily save a match by himself.

Suen

The Moyes of La Liga except your team is still in the race.
If other teams were competing for the title aside from Madrid and Barca (and fortunately Atletico) then we'd slowly be going down, not up. Relative to the quality of the clubs in the league we surely are shit.

Messi

Villareal should give you guys a good game, might watch that also. Definitely not missing the cup games. The Atletico atmosphere will be nutso again.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Is Diego Simeone the real deal? I see a huge contingent on Redcafe think he would be our saviour, but then redcafe is know for overreacting.

Fergie

Banned
Oh, please. Mourinho would be top of the leaguer by now with the same United squad. Moyes is simply shit.
Cleverley, Young, Valencia and Evra would destroy any semblance of attack.

Well it's entirely possible Mou would get rid of them in the summer and fix the weaknesses.

Scum

You are a good man!

I miss mid tier development. There were so many "alternatives" to the usual suspect of games we have nowadays. I've played GTA bar GTAV but seriously, Sleeping Dogs is, and has been fucking great. The voice acting along with the melee combat is top notch.
Hopefully a sequel is in the works.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Cleverley, Young, Valencia and Evra would destroy any semblance of attack.

Well it's entirely possible Mou would get rid of them in the summer and fix the weaknesses.

One thing I know for sure, we would have signed more players in the summer with Mou, that is beyond any doubt, players want to come to him and he can see from afar how shit some of our players are.

rvy

Banned
He is the real deal. He is also not leaving Atletico.

For United? Are you serious?

Atlético is one of those shitty Spanish teams that is driven by Madrid's lack of success more than their own. Atlético prefers to lose every competition they're involved in and beat Madrid than the other way around.

Please.

Hopefully a sequel is in the works.

It's called Triad Wars.

Moyeezus is a shit coach and I'm embarrassed for United.

Messi

Oh you never know, managers have done bigger 180's than MS on Xbone before.

Leaving Altetico for United though? Yeah lol.

He has caused a revolution at Atletico. Who would have bet on Atletico to be in the knockouts of the CL (considering the group they got, undefeated) semi final of the Copa and 3 points clear of the pack in La Liga.

Leave all that for a mid table EPL team?

faridmon

For United? Are you serious?

Atlético is one of those shitty Spanish teams that is driven by Madrid's lack of success more than their own. Atlético prefers to lose every competition they're involved in and beat Madrid than the other way around.

Please.

The Fuck?

pulga

Banned

Elchele

I doubt el cholo Simeone would be willing to learn english in his entire life. He's much more likely to move back to Serie A at some point

Pizzi (Valencia), Simeone, Tata Martino

dat argentine coaching

kharma45

José Mourinho;99361496 said:
Did you hear Colin Murrays Orange Man joke? That was real and had no other relevant context, right?

Correct.

Fecking flickering black every 3 seconds. Don't have another freeview box. That's my second problem of the night - couldn't get an offy at 10.30 at night

Must've been the weather. I had it on Freeview there for a while and had no issues.

Poor preparation on the drink front bro.

He has caused a revolution at Atletico. Who would have bet on Atletico to be in the knockouts of the CL (considering the group they got, undefeated) semi final of the Copa and 3 points clear of the pack in La Liga.

Leave all that for a mid table EPL team?

As I said, of course not for United.

But all it takes is him losing the league this season and then having a terrible start to the new season after a few big players leave... and he might want to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom