• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

Dortmund pls.
1559322_833084293374930_776636586_o.jpg

Charlie Adam's 8 goals for Stoke this season is as many as Carrick, Cleverley, Fellaini, Fletcher, Giggs, Kagawa, Nani, Young & Januzaj combined.

Well in Moyes.

Linius

Does anyone know if it's possible to change my email address on Gaf to a Gmail email? I'm gonna lose my Uni mail...

Linius

I don't think you can.
Does your uni not give you a lifetime account?

I'm not finishing my study there, so I just assumed my email account will get deleted at some point. Dunno for sure though, there's no info on that. For changing my email address I don't need my old address to confirm anything right? Because in that case it might be better to leave it as it is for now.

I'm just too scared my account here will go in limbo or some stuff. Zeitgeister (Dutch Gaffer) lost his account for almost six months because he changed his email address and no one took the time to help him reactivate it :p

Mastadon

Banned
I'm not finishing my study there, so I just assumed my email account will get deleted at some point. Dunno for sure though, there's no info on that. For changing my email address I don't need my old address to confirm anything right? Because in that case it might be better to leave it as it is for now.

I'm just too scared my account here will go in limbo or some stuff. Zeitgeister (Dutch Gaffer) lost his account for almost six months because he changed his email address and no one took the time to help him reactivate it :p

I'm going to lose my email address this summer as well. We're fucked.

You can change it in the Control Panel. There's a big 'Edit Email and Password' button.

Linius

You can change it in the Control Panel. There's a big 'Edit Email and Password' button.

I know it's there, but I don't have another payed email and Gaf is very strict on that stuff. So I don't know what happens if I put in my Gmail account there and I'm not inclined to test it.

Wes pls

Ashes

Banned
Charlie Adam's 8 goals for Stoke this season is as many as Carrick, Cleverley, Fellaini, Fletcher, Giggs, Kagawa, Nani, Young & Januzaj combined.

Well in Moyes.

#dat form:

Since Jan 1st

Lost to Stoke 2-1
beat Cardif 2-0
Lost to Sunderland 2-1 (agg 3-3) (lost on penalties) (Carling Cup)
Lost to Chelsea 3-1
Beat Swansea 2-0
Lost to Sunderland 2-1 (Carling cup)
Lost to Swansea 1-2 (fa cup)
Lost to Tottenham 1-2 Tottenham

For the love of god please learn how to draw instead of losing. At the very least.

sohois

You can get it changed to a Gmail account, I got it done during that big password reset that happened a while back.

Just PM Gromph about your problem.

pulga

Banned
Uhh what happens when your email "expires"? I've been using my old uni email, but I graduated a while ago, don't know how long or even if it still is holding up.

dc89

DC you legend.

Making me miss selling knack. :(

DC, play co-op if you can, knack at its best.

:( I'm steadily progressing! Playing on hard mode so it's quite a challenge

I'm doing my best to ignore him, the media make it difficult though. He's a WUM, whose comments at training grounds up and down the country are probably shrugged off with a quiet muttering of 'what a tit lol' before everyone gets back down to business. But nope, Sky and the tabloids have to fill their time and inches with nonsense about mind-games.

I'd love nothing more but to hammer Chelsea tonight 5/6-0. But I can't see it happening. But I'd love it, love it if we did.

Feorax

It's Dnipro's loss in the end.

We will be able to find players in the summer no doubt. Kono is good, but hardly without equal .

Kono will undoubtedly escape sooner or later.

Dnipro will never get another offer like £16 million, and especially not all upfront.

Who the fuck is going to want to do business with Dnipro now?

Edit: I bet the cunt's still have our fucking money as well...

Wes

venison crêpe

If only there was some kind of moderating group on the forum that could be contacted by some kind of private messaging system that could help people in such situations!

Seriously though, PM me and I'll try to help you and whoever else was having problems with their e-mails. I'm not exactly sure on how the system works so speaking from just my own experience on the matter, having the uni account e-mail you sign up with run out wont cause problems with login to GAF.

Linius

If only there was some kind of moderating group on the forum that could be contacted by some kind of private messaging system that could help people in such situations!

Seriously though, PM me and I'll try to help you and whoever else was having problems with their e-mails. I'm not exactly sure on how the system works so speaking from just my own experience on the matter, having the uni account e-mail you sign up with run out wont cause problems with login to GAF.

Well I learned you PM an admin for that kind of stuff. So unless you really want a PM from me shoud I just PM Gromph or do you want to be my middle man?

Wes

venison crêpe
Well I learned you PM an admin for that kind of stuff. So unless you really want a PM from me shoud I just PM Gromph or do you want to be my middle man?

You're right in only admins can change stuff like that. Feel free to contact them. If I was to get a message about an e-mail change I would only be passing it on to one of the admins anyway.

bjaelke

It's Dnipro's loss in the end.
I guess so. It's not exactly a huge loss for us in terms of positional strength - a defensive signing should've been the priority all along.
Unless they do another round of confirming your email address stuff, then you have a problem.
Really? I haven't been able to log in to my university email for the past 2-3 years and I don't recall having any troubles with password reset/email confirmation.

Linius

You're right in only admins can change stuff like that. Feel free to contact them. If I was to get a message about an e-mail change I would only be passing it on to one of the admins anyway.

Dy7.gif

Really? I haven't been able to log in to my university email for the past 2-3 years and I don't recall having any troubles with password reset/email confirmation.

Oh yeah, you're right. For some reason I thought I had to sign in to my email to confirm a link or something but that wasn't the case.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Just seen Moyes interview again. "It was a good performance..."

When Charlie Adam is dominating your midfield how can he say that? Normally all he can do is attack people's anlkles, United made him look like an actual midfielder.

I'd love nothing more but to hammer Chelsea tonight 5/6-0. But I can't see it happening. But I'd love it, love it if we did.

You will beat them. Probably just 1-0 but I am eagerly awaiting Mourinho's 19th century tactics.

bud

Just seen Moyes interview again. "It was a good performance..."

srsly-47667.jpg

haha, i was surprised he didn't mention the "fantastic support" from their fans, and what a "great, big club" united are.

he hasn't a clue.

poor david, everton legend. ;_;

WJD

Phew, got a first in my first assignment of my final year at Uni. The future is looking too real at the moment.

GorillaJu

I guess so. It's not exactly a huge loss for us in terms of positional strength - a defensive signing should've been the priority all along.

I think (hope) that we didn't get any defensive players in because we have our targets set on someone good who isn't for sale in the winter. I think we'll still go back in for Kono as he was supposedly a summer target for us in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom