• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
oh the irony if hernandez decides to move on after the season

Well if they are being picky they cant use half our squad, lord knows who is going to be part of it next year.

It's interesting that part of the idea behind hiring Moyes was that United had a group of good young players and he wouldn't come and make big changes to the squad like another manager might. And now they're going to let him do that next summer because he hasn't delivered with the players he's inherited. That's a huge vote of confidence, but would they let it happen if he was getting results?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Why would you want that for your own team? It's only good to have at least something to do in Europe. If United is going to build from scratch it will do the players good to have mid week games every now and then.

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing us play in the Europa League for a season. But other United fans would be of the opinion that Thursday night games in the ass end of Europe would be no good for the team.

Fuck Europa League, seriously. Finish in mid-table, Moyes fucks off and you win the league with Kloppo.

ODD IS DEAD

HE IS DEAD

BfoN_uqCUAANoer.jpg

HB50kF0.png

I'm usually critical of fans that say fuck the EL it's beneath us. But in United's case I don't think it has any real value to us next season. It won't help attract players that much and it's a huge drain unless you have a large squad. We do have a large squad but it still makes the exercise mostly pointless.

dc89

He is so good for the PL, brilliantly counterbalances Pellegrini who resembles a morgue worker who hates his life.

Jose is entertaining but comparing the two is silly. One loves to play up to the camera's 24/7, vying for attention that the English media gives him.

The other is a quiet guy who just goes about his work without theatricals. Read this:
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/feb/01/manuel-pellegrini-manchester-city-enigma

:looooooooooool

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Moyes must have plans for him then.

Still don't think he's good enough to be a starter though.

Seemed ok in pre-season, had some life about him, then again so did Zaha.

Looking forward to the weekend, Fulham at home, hopefully we put in as good a performance as last time, well at least the first 20 minutes.

Arnie

Warms my cockles to see Laudrup on the ropes. Shithouse manager.

Also warms me up hearing Hendo's getting a new contract.

Now launch the Kroos missile Brendan.

Wilbur

Banned
Warms my cockles to see Laudrup on the ropes. Shithouse manager.

Also warms me up hearing Hendo's getting a new contract.

Now launch the Kroos missile Brendan.

Another arsenal manager, just like Coyle. Short termist silly Arsenal fans

rvy

Banned
SL65.

Nobody want to co-op with muh characterz. I has a sad. Kipless is a gigantic rectum, he's still SL17 or some shit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
probably dc'ing here but whatevs.

AGK4oyK.png

Let's look at this from another angle

City:
Home & away loss to Chelsea
Home win over Liverpool and Arsenal

So two away games left.

Arsenal:
Home win against Liverpool
Home draw with Chelsea
Away loss to City

Liverpool:
Away loss to City, Chelsea and Arsenal

THREE home games left.

Cheslea:
Home win (and away obviously) against City and Liverpool
Away draw against Arsenal

Arsenal at home and Liverpool away is left.

http://www.imgur.com/uCarvsn.png[img]
I love how minimalist Yurt's new avatar is.[/QUOTE]

Fuck me, my avatar is not showing up? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom