• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Wolves fan, sacking the manager is a disastrous decision unless you're damned sure you have a decent replacement.

Or you're sure it isn't Dean Saunders.

confuziz

Banned
Let me guess, you've never seen a non-white comedian you've found particularly funny?

I'd agree if not for Chris Rock, not much of a fan of Richard Pryor tbh

No I don't mean it like that. I mean bish always stalks those kind of topics and he literally just bans everyone that doesn't agree with his vision.

L1NETT

Some fair points on Laudrup, he doesn't seem like the most committed.

If Swans have a good replacement lined up then fair enough. Just seen it so many times where clubs right in the mix sack their manager and sink like a stone. Wolves is the classic one, where big mick was replaced with the bleeding kit man or whoever he was.

---

LEE EVANS AND MRS BROWNS BOYS

Hitch you are on mighty thin ice. You are a Miranda Hart liking away from a digital kick in the balls :p

Some fair points on Laudrup, he doesn't seem like the most committed.

If Swans have a good replacement lined up then fair enough. Just seen it so many times where clubs right in the mix sack their manager and sink like a stone. Wolves is the classic one, where big mick was replaced with the bleeding kit man or whoever he was.

Terry Connor? I felt terrible for him, he looked like he'd been unwillingly thrown in at the deep end and tasked with ensuring their survival, and didn't want to leave the club managerless by walking away, which he seemingly wanted to do

edit: Suck my balls, Linny.

Suen

How can Matri be playing so good for Fiorentina? What did he do in Milan? What the fuck was he doing in Juventus?

FootballFan

Preordered Ground Zeroes the other week, got a pretty decent deal($48).

I hope those rumours about it being 4 hours long don't include the cutscenes too.

Terry Connor? I felt terrible for him, he looked like he'd been unwillingly thrown in at the deep end and tasked with ensuring their survival, and didn't want to leave the club managerless by walking away, which he seemingly wanted to do
You won't find a Wolves fan who dislikes Connor. Granted, that was partly down to the fact he was on the verge of weeping in every press conference, but he was dropped into a shitty situation by our board of cunts.

Dean Saunders, on the other hand...

Suen

Eugh, of the two leftbacks who were good 5 years ago and been immensely disappointing ever since, we got the one who can't even run with rythm in a straight line :(

:p
Pls, look at this beauty of a goal:

iokZpJT09YVcd.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
How can Matri be playing so good for Fiorentina? What did he do in Milan? What the fuck was he doing in Juventus?
He was decent with us.

Decent isn't good enough for Cunte.
As a Wolves fan, sacking the manager is a disastrous decision unless you're damned sure you have a decent replacement.

Or you're sure it isn't Dean Saunders.

hahahah

Welcome btw! (if you're a new poster)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Preordered Ground Zeroes the other week, got a pretty decent deal($48).

I hope those rumours about it being 4 hours long don't include the cutscenes too.

Of course it includes cutscenes. Most full MGS games only last 4 hours minus cutscenes.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
FF, don't worry. Wasn't MGS4 four hours long too?
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

I thought you were OddMorsel and kept wondering what the fuck I was reading :looooool

I might as well be. We both support the same teams.

But I don't think he likes Guns N' Roses :/

At first I couldn't believe they were selling a demo.

Then I saw the amount of people willing to buy it and I understood completely, fair play to Konami, I would milk the money too.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
At first I couldn't believe they were selling a demo.

Then I saw the amount of people willing to buy it and I understood completely, fair play to Konami, I would milk the money too.

we're in the age of people paying for 'season passes'.

Gaming is as dead as OddMorsel.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
MGS is one of those games I cant get into, no matter how much I try, played every version and given up after 2-3 hours everytime.

Cant wait for the new South Park game though, but £40 D:

Feorax

I'd like us to bring in Allen for Cissokho at the weekend, and go with a back 4 of Sterling, Skrtel, Toure and Flanagan (assuming Sakho still out). That would probably be our strongest XI.

I can't see Brendan doing that though. Expect we'll go unchanged, or maybe Allen for Coutinho.

Splatt

Don't worry guys.

That money is going to be used to make next PES better. Return of the king!

Fuck Allegri.

I haven't seen much of Fulham this season. Have they regularly played this shit?

hahahah

Welcome btw! (if you're a new poster)
Heh, thanks. Mainly post in OT (WhoGAF is my main jam) and lurk in FootyGAF, but always willing and ready to put the boot in to Saunders when possible.

Elchele

I want to see those previews of The Order:1886.

Looks a bit Gears of Warsy but the setting sounds brilliant.

You say it like having Gears of War kind of gameplay is a bad thing. Gears gameplay is much better than any FPS I've played last gen

Elchele

lol that Sochi food menu. Cakes in ass, pls :lol

Can you flush paper down the toilet in your country?
I was always told not to do so in my house back when I was a kid. And I don't know if I can do it here in Argentina, surely I won't try it in my apartment.

Suen

Can you flush paper down the toilet in your country?
I was always told not to do so in my house back when I was a kid. And I don't know if I can do it here in Argentina, surely I won't try it in my apartment.
Yes but there are mixed opinions here, some say to do it, some say don't. Majority do it.

Elchele

I was going to buy Tomb Raider (PS4) but really, I can't feel ok in putting 60$ for a fucking game. I will wait for all the games to drop its price to 30$ at least. Except Infamous SS, that's day one.

Yes but there are mixed opinions here, some say to do it, some say don't. Majority do it.

I really had no idea that people can do it in some places. You really learn something new every day

GQman2121

Banned
I'd like to think I'm strong enough to wait for the price drop and not purchase Ground Zero on day one, but I just know they'll do some stupid pre-order limited trinket and I'll convince myself that I have to have it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom