• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raphael Honigstein ‏@honigstein
last RT: "I can rule out, 100 per cent, that Julian Draxler wants to go to Bayern" Schalke boss Clemens Tönnies

Schalke UK news ‏@Schalke_UK
Julian Draxler has set his sights on a move to England - when he moves - says Clemens Tönnies.

chapelle-rick-james-o.gif

Panic over, Ground Zeroes doesn't take 4 hours

It takes 2, baby

lmao. Amazing.

:lol Swansea

They should be thankful they didn't get relegated in their first season.

Most of their loses have been against top teams as late as well.

So unless Laudrup didn't want to make a long term commitment to the club, I'd love to know the reason for the sacking.

Bumhead

Banned
This is awful. I pray we get either of these in the quarters.

Also praying for extra time with Blades winning on penalties. Knacker them out, get those fixtures piled up.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Arnie

Arsenal have a stadium the size of Gervinho's forehead and they've slashed our allocation in half.

Fucking goons.

If I don't get my ticket on Friday I'll be livid.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
UDINEESSEEEE

the superior bianconeri knocked Milan and Viola out!

what a perfect send off for Toto :')

Fulham really are a terrible team at the moment.

Laughably bad.

There's just nothing to make their fans hopeful

No pace, no desire, no movement, no intent, no pressing, no quality. They're all playing like they expect to move to other PL clubs in the summer. Mitroglou must be looking for loopholes already

we're in the age of people paying for 'season passes'.

Gaming is as dead as OddMorsel.

Anyone knows how long Odd got?

Season passes are usually terrible, but I must admit I do buy them for games like the wolf among us, simply cause I trust it will be good.

and battlefield, but that is mostly because you are able to buy it through their foreign stores (bf3 premium/season pass was like 12 euros on the indian store ... so was the full game lol).

And they need every cent.

Isn't Konami doing very well because of their mobile sector? Wish they would die though, hate them for what they did to Silent Hill.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
wait is this two legs? Lol, you can tell I'm not used to progressing in Coppa Italia

Dank je kut <3

Anyone knows how long Odd got?

Season passes are usually terrible, but I must admit I do buy them for games like the wolf among us, simply cause I trust it will be good.

and battlefield, but that is mostly because you are able to buy it through their foreign stores (bf3 premium/season pass was like 12 euros on the indian store ... so was the full game lol).

Oh I was mainly talking about CoD :p

Oh I was mainly talking about CoD :p

I realize Bioshock Infinite now actually released DLC that is good, but their season pass was fucking hilarious when the first DLC they released was... A fucking horde mode kind of thing.

"So what did you all hate the most about Bioshock?"

"Wave of wave of enemies that just needed to be gunned down"

"Thanks, we will make more of that for the DLC!"

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BfqNIjPCMAA9l7S.jpg:large

I realize Bioshock Infinite now actually released DLC that is good, but their season pass was fucking hilarious when the first DLC they released was... A fucking horde mode kind of thing.

:lol this why I'll never bother with DLC.

GQman2121

Banned
There are like 16 people watching this game at Craven Cottage. If someone were to yell some obscenities the mics would pickup every word of it.

Marc

Laudrup sacked? Interesting decision, wins them a trophy and pretty much every club in the Europa league gets fucked over with injuries and results. Very harsh.

Got a new job lined up anyway...

djlaudrupamlno.jpg

The fact that games like Bioshock Infinite and The Last of Us took so long to get the meat of the seasons pass content out is a joke. Shouldn't have that sort of offer if you can't get it out in a timely manner regardless of quality. For Bioshock Infinite to offer the waves of enemies things as well, wat.

Also, people complaining about day one DLC is fine, but I have no problem with developers starting on DLC before it ships if it means they can deliver it better. I also think Seasons passes are fine for the right price/content/value

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Anyone seen true detective? Wondering if its worth watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom