• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Fucking City. Of all the times to experiment with Kolo Demichelis in midfield, they choose Monday.

Chelsea winning the league would be unbearable

@pulga, do you like either Spain or Italy's national teams?

We will prevent that from happening, well, not directly as we've gave them 6 points, literally. But we will stop them if you get me.

If Kolarov played in a team that played with wingbacks, he'd be so fucking good

We were very close to signing him in the summer, allegedly. Has he improved his defensive phase?

I think he's improving. He's been playing in the big games more recently.

Zabojnik

I liked it a lot more than I thought I would! The Count of Tuscany is absolutely epic, I love the guys voice. I've just bought Octavarium to continue my education ;)

Good Taste Club member indeed. Just know that DT got quite a bit heavier sound-wise over the years. Learning To Live, which is just as epic, sounds very different than something like The Count Of Tuscany, which is more recent. It's still prog metal, but, well, different shades of it. DT are a very unique band.

Elchele

how did they do it ? o_O

they must have promised him something and a big salary

Passing accuracy under Pep
da422cc63ed4cc2161584eab0ace2f74.png
5abfd3220243a80474c9297aa149a050.png

FootballFan

Illaraflopi, amirite, FF?

lol <3

Listening to The Count of Tuscony now too. Liking it so far.

Zab, I like your taste in music. And you like Mad Men. And Curb.

Zab, are you the anti-fry?

edit
ok song is getting a bit crazy now lol. Like the earlier stuff more.

Zabojnik

lol <3

I don't know, FF. People tell me I have good taste and I believe them because why not? :p

Quality, regardless of the art, is really not that hard to spot and fall in love with. You just have to be willing to invest in it.

Start saving for a new Star Citizen ship, Hitch. 'Cause the one you have right now is going down in flames. No insurance for you either, since you're a scamming scouser.

FootballFan

I don't know, FF. People tell me I have good taste and I believe them because why not? :p

Quality, regardless of the art, is really not that hard to spot and fall in love with. You just have to be willing to invest in it.

Start saving for a new Star Citizen ship, Hitch. 'Cause the one you have right now is going down in flames. No insurance for you either, since you're a scamming scouser.

Can you now explain why hitcher has Mrs Doubtfire as his avatar?

Tiote?

A quick and easy solution to exactly none of our problems.

The dumbest transfer. I thought the whole point of waiting for the summer is to get the absolute best players? If he wanted someone of Tiote's quality, why not go for him in January as a stop gap solution?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
lol <3

edit
ok song is getting a bit crazy now lol. Like the earlier stuff more.

But Zabo considers TLoU an average game too ;)

The dumbest transfer. I thought the whole point of waiting for the summer is to get the absolute best players? If he wanted someone of Tiote's quality, why not go for him in January as a stop gap solution?

Because they had just sold Cabaye.

Tiote?

A quick and easy solution to exactly none of our problems.

Tiote is a shit, more limited version of Wanyama. And with how limited Wanyama is, that's outstanding.

In all seriousness, I don't think Tiote is the player for us but ball winning and stifling counter-attacks is an enormous problem for us. Unless Fellaini really steps it up as a DM, I can see why we'd be looking at dedicated DMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom