• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh hey it's also Federica Nargi's birthday

It's also his birthday today:

ihquYio6RmBHv.jpg

Cesare Maldini, before any ignorant cunt asks.

Edit: holy crap signs are back. Well, kinda.

pulsemyne

Nice payday for Laudrup. We have to give him 4.5 million quid. No wonder we never really spent money during the transfer period.

No Country is a wonderful film, hush your mouth. The three I named above and No country are all five star films in my eyes.

Nope, if pulga wants to have a go at hipster films then that is one. Nobody has ever been able to tell me why it is a good film.

It comes off trying to be this philosophical masterpiece, but they neglected their main duty, which was to make the movie watchable. I have wasted a lot of time watching movies, but this is one of the few where I feel my live was stolen from me.

Clegg

Watching highlights of the Barca/Valencia game.

A couple of Valencia's goals were just so soft. Can't believe they went out and spent a ridiculous amount on Neymar and left themselves with the same defence as last season. They're not going to win the CL this season. Good chance they won't win Last Liga either.

I feel like I'm in 2012. Everybody on here was making fun of Tiote last season.

He's better than Cleverley. Doesn't mean crap though. United need someone better than Tiote in the summer as we already have Fellaini, Fletcher, and Carrick. How many more decent midfielders do United need? United need quality over quantity right now.

Someone of that quality would be understandable in the January transfer window because United are desperate right now with Fellaini injured, but not in the summer. That is why I wanted United to get Cabaye in January. Not in the world class category of midfielders, but better than what United currently have so United can push for the top 4.

Cabaye would have been a decent buy. Herrera even better. (I'd say Matic too but apparently he was always going to Chelsea.) The problem is we panic-spent nearly 30m on Fellaini.

You know what?

I've always thought this thread has lacked a proper betting bot poster. I'm sure I've missed out on some great betting deals and that ends now.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
PcFifa bros we made it to 46 in the world :eek: we should play today

Nope, if pulga wants to have a go at hipster films then that is one. Nobody has ever been able to tell me why it is a good film.

It comes off trying to be this philosophical masterpiece, but they neglected their main duty, which was to make the movie watchable. I have wasted a lot of time watching movies, but this is one of the few where I feel my live was stolen from me.

oh lawd

wut

Wilbur

Banned

Because it's wonderfully acted, technically brilliant, it's as tense as anything I've ever seen. The ending is a bit weak but it doesn't undermine everything that came before.

scommetix comes in with a small (morsel) post and it's about betting (odds)?

Do the maths. Odd Morsel alt.

just giggled in a seminar

And, if that wasn't enough, he also gave birth to one of the best defenders ever in football.

Yep. I really hope that Christian or Daniel
I I use to dream of being Paolo's son when I was little so would pretend I was Daniel Maldini in my 96 Maldini Italy shirt. Maybe Paolo dreamed about me so named his son after me.
makes it into Milan's first time and can win the CL as captain. That would be so epic.

Because it's wonderfully acted, technically brilliant, it's as tense as anything I've ever seen. The ending is a bit weak but it doesn't undermine everything that came before.

If people didn't feel tension through some goat dialog I don't know what to say. The suspense in that film was perfect.

What do people want in movies?

Wilbur

Banned
If people didn't feel tension through some goat dialog I don't know what to say. The suspense in that film was perfect.

What do people want in movies?

The scene with Brolin in the hotel room and the shadow of Bardem's feet behind the door gave me a heart attack

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
On the Fifa rank list number 46 is Fulham FC.

Are we happy with that?

No.

Apparently Fulham only just took over that spot from Copenhagen. :(

Winning the title gives you a shitload of points, if we do it again i think we can get into the 20's

Yep. I really hope that Christian or Daniel
I I use to dream of being Paolo's son when I was little so would pretend I was Daniel Maldini in my 96 Maldini Italy shirt. Maybe Paolo dreamed about me so named his son after me.
makes it into Milan's first time and can win the CL as captain. That would be so epic.

Christian is a Brescia player now, on a loan, since he left Milan in December. If we ever manage to see him (or his brother) win the Champions League it would be pretty much the best thing ever. Three generations winning the same trophy with the same club. And, if we win it in England, we'd have the Maldini grandfather, father and son winning it in the same country.

So good.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
No Country is BRILLIANT. I fucking love it! Seriously, what more do you want?

well yeah, a better ending I suppose. But still, it was amazing.

Christian is a Brescia player now, on a loan, since he left Milan in December. If we ever manage to see him (or his brother) win the Champions League it would be pretty much the best thing ever. Three generations winning the same trophy with the same club. And, if we win it in England, we'd have the Maldini grandfather, father and son winning it in the same country.

So good.

Luci, we all know they're going to lead Milan to their next CL title. It's written in the stars. Like father, like son, like grandfather.

Arnie

Jesus wept people knocking No Country.

Although saying that Llewyn Davies looks a new breed of poop. Uber-poop. No matter how many stars Wilbur shoves into it's gaping anus. A man and his guitar is the scientific formula for uber-poop.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Although saying that Llewyn Davies looks a new breed of poop. Uber-poop. No matter how many stars Wilbur shoves into it's gaping anus. A man and his guitar is the scientific formula for uber-poop.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Wilbur

Banned

I don't know what team you support but I'm sure they're terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom