• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Tonight the Madrid derbi is gonna be one fucking hell of a cracker

Uefalona ofcourse already practically in the final because of a favouring draw, typical of those money laundering cunts.

Im already dreading it. Coentrao and Arbeloa are starting

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Steve-Carell-Makes-Loud-Noises-On-Anchorman.gif

stop fighting guys :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oh, we're still pretending he's straight after his date with Lance Bass? :p

Just come out CR7, it'll be huge and people will love you even more.

Blablurn

Sky Sport News HD ‏@SkySportNewsHD 21 Min.

Arjen #Robben wird seinen Vertrag bei @FCBayern wohl bis 2017 verlängern. (Quelle: Voetbal International) #ssnhd #skybuli #fcb #bayern

Robben gets a contract extension till 2017. Kroos next.

jm6wIDW6TvgxZ.jpg

I remember when everybody was shitting on Robben a few years back, while I wanted him to join Juve. Bayern's true GOAT. Fuck Ribery.

It was sadly that first leg when someone(Mueller??) got injured and he came on for them and then tore Juve apart. Before that he was in the BM doghouse IIRC I think he had hardly played/started since December.

dc89

Stevan Jovetic does not regret his decision to join Manchester City despite enduring a tough start to life in England.

The Montenegro international was among European football's most sought-after talents once it became clear that a move away from Fiorentina was on the cards.

Premier League heavyweights led the scramble for his services, along with Spanish giants Real Madrid, and it was City who ultimately came out on top.

They parted with £22million to bring him to the Premier League and expected a return on that sizeable investment through assists and goals.

Jovetic has, however, struggled with injury since arriving at the Etihad Stadium, restricting him to just three starts and eight appearances in all competitions.

The 24-year-old is, however, convinced that he made the right choice last summer and is looking forward to kick-starting his City career after returning to full fitness.

In an interview with French broadcaster beIN Sport, Jovetic said: "I never regretted the choice.

"Sure these four-five months have been difficult at the beginning because I was not playing, I got injured often, but now it is all behind me.

"I never doubted myself even in the most difficult moments. I knew that I could play in this team and now I have to prove that.

"City? (Matija) Nastasic and I talked a lot, he convinced me. I decided to come here because there is a major project with many players.

"I should have come the year before, but I was happy and I had a nice season with (Vincenzo) Montella and Fiorentina. There was also Real Madrid, but I chose City."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...s-no-regrets-at-having-joined-manchester-city

Isco should have done the same.

---

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 42s
El País revealed Ancelotti asked for Arturo Vidal and Florentino Pérez gave him Illarramendi, another masterstroke by the president.

Robben deserved all the shit he got for that embarrassing CL finale. Missing a penalty is one thing, everyone can do that. But his style of play through the whole match was just pathetic, every single time he got the ball it was a small dribble and a shot on goal, no matter what the other options were... and he failed badly every time haha.

But you can't expect much else from some Real Madrid flop I guess.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You need to get rid of that avatar. If you were really paying homage to Odd, you'd disregard Irina for being >52kg

LOOOOOOOL

tbf, that's Axl Rodd Morsel. He'll stick it anywhere. Edit: with the exception of Slash

It was sadly that first leg when someone(Mueller??) got injured and he came on for them and then tore Juve apart. Before that he was in the BM doghouse IIRC I think he had hardly played/started since December.

Kroos! And yeah, Robben really turned the whole tie around.

Zabojnik

"Sure these four-five months have been difficult at the beginning because I was not playing, I got injured often, but now it is all behind me."

If I had a nickel for every time I heard him say that ... I'd liberate City from the oilgarch tyrants and restore them to their pre-2008 splendor.

Fuuuuck, what a show last night. Had an absolute blast throughout the entire day and evening. James Labrie's singing was studio-like, Petrucci & co. were bossing it. Just an amazing show.

Dream Theater <3

Petrucci ;_;

images

You need to get rid of that avatar. If you were really paying homage to Odd, you'd disregard Irina for being >52kg

Doesn't apply to her. She's taller so her equivalent is a higher weight.

Yurt can still be Odd.

Fucking City. Of all the times to experiment with Kolo Demichelis in midfield, they choose Monday.

Chelsea winning the league would be unbearable

@pulga, do you like either Spain or Italy's national teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom