• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Arsenal are a far better team than they were this time last season, and they still managed to win in Munich.

I'm not an Arsenal fan at all, but people are putting them down as massive under dogs undeservedly.

...plus I want to see an upset

lol i actually dont know who i want to lose more badly tonight

Blablurn

Arsenal - Bayern 0-2
Milan - Atletico 1-2

It's Bayern, they'll just sign both.

image.php

Arsenal are a far better team than they were this time last season, and they still managed to win in Munich.

I'm not an Arsenal fan at all, but people are putting them down as massive under dogs undeservedly.

...plus I want to see an upset

Bayern didn't give a single shit about the match in Munich and it almost cost them. Sadly for other Bundesliga teams, that's the kind of behaviour we haven't seen in the last year. Giving that match any significance for today's match is nonsense.

Blablurn

Bayern didn't give a single shit about the match in Munich and it almost cost them. Sadly for other Bundesliga teams, that's the kind of behaviour we haven't seen in the last year. Giving that match any significance for today's match is nonsense.

At least someone understands the meaning of that game back then. But Arsenal GAF keeps mentioning it. If they win today it's not because they also won one random game last year lol.

Danchi

Martinez will play further up the pitch to stifle anyone getting the ball to Ozil.

My expectations of getting anything against Bayern are non-existent. I'll take two shots on goal, a corner, 35% possession, and I think that's optimistic.

Barzul

At least someone understands the meaning of that game back then. But Arsenal GAF keeps mentioning it. If they win today it's not because they also won one random game last year lol.

Bullshit, because you lost that game, you didn't give a fuck? What a joke of an excuse.

GHG

Bullshit, because you lost that game, you didn't give a fuck? What a joke of an excuse.

Didn't give a fuck but were 1 goal away from going out. Ask the bayern players in the last 5 minutes of the game when we just needed to score 1 more goal whether they didn't give a fuck.

Anyway, looking forward to see how Sanogo does. Did well against Liverpool so this will be a real acid test for him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bayern's record since they last played Arsenal is decent.

WWWWWWWWWLWWWWWWWWWWWDWWWWWWWDWWWLWWWWWWWWWWWWDWWWWWWWWWW

It's true though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom