• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I reckon Kroos could get in our midfield.

I dont see why he would want to come :(

Man that is horrible to post, but who would leave Bayern for us atm? If Fergie was here i could see it, even if we had a bad season, but hes a starter for the current Euro champs.

19-02-2014-GifNumber-163.gif

i don't know guys

I think Cleverley's goal against Newcastle was better

rvy

Banned
Thiago is doing one-twos with unwilling and unknowing players.

Thiago stop.

This tonki-teka shit is so 2008.

Dark Rider

Thanks!
Uhhh im debating between tottenham, liverpool or real madrid? I find I enjoy those three teams the most, but like I haven't formed a deep connection with either of them yet compared to the nfl team i support. I know real madrid got that deep pocket book, but from what ive read of their history, it seems badass + that white home jersey. Same with Liverpool. I love their uniform and the kop thing / whole bond with the team that the supporters has is cool. I like the tottenham uniform as well, and they don't seem to be a giant bandwagon/glory hunter fanbase.

Welcome to the thread

Real Madrid is my advice :p

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Looks like, rightfully, all our English hopes in the CL rest on United

and to a lesser extent Chelsea

Thanks!
Uhhh im debating between tottenham, liverpool or real madrid? I find I enjoy those three teams the most, but like I haven't formed a deep connection with either of them yet compared to the nfl team i support. I know real madrid got that deep pocket book, but from what ive read of their history, it seems badass + that white home jersey. Same with Liverpool. I love their uniform and the kop thing / whole bond with the team that the supporters has is cool. I like the tottenham uniform as well, and they don't seem to be a giant bandwagon/glory hunter fanbase.

Welcome and hope to see you cheer on Madrid :)

Thanks!

Fuck that. Follow whoever Zlatan plays for. You won't regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom