• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

After reading all your posts it seems liverpool or real madrid should be the team of my heart, im a sucker for history and good uniforms and it seems they both got it. Ill watch a few more of their games before I make my choice. The nfl team I support has been shit for years on years and on the other hand has won multiple titles, So I can take winning a lot or losing a lot (even though this might mean you would be dropped from the league?). I just cant take being mediocre, that shit annoys me.

Maybe whoever wins by the largest margin in their next match, ill follow :p
Liverpool is a midtable joke club with a racist werewolf. Fuck Lolerpool. Madrid is the only way to go from here. Think about it, you will get to bath in the glory of La Decima in about three months.

Arsenal know they are already dead

but they are afraid to let go.

Go into the light Arsenal.
:lol

Kiraly

After reading all your posts it seems liverpool or real madrid should be the team of my heart, im a sucker for history and good uniforms and it seems they both got it. Ill watch a few more of their games before I make my choice. The nfl team I support has been shit for years on years and on the other hand has won multiple titles, So I can take winning a lot or losing a lot (even though this might mean you would be dropped from the league?). I just cant take being mediocre, that shit annoys me.

Madrid my man. We need men like you in the banter against the dirty cheating Catalans.

FootballFan

Real Madrid are funded by Spain's banks and steal literally 25% of the TV money in a 20 team league. The other 19 teams share the rest of the 75%.

Seriously.

Liverpool. Better league and better club.

You wouldn't know but nearly all the people recommending real madrid to you are real madrid fans, because everyone supports them. Miami Heat of football.

Mastadon

Banned
Real Madrid, trust me.

and I don't even support Madrid btw.

You have to consider that if you support Madrid, you'll be in the company of goobers like Pulga and Suen. If you support Liverpool, you'll be with football-GAF luminaries including Arnie, OddMorsel and Hitch.

It's an easy decision tbh.

Dark Rider

settle in the thread
and support Real Madrid
you will not regret it :p

Linius

Then please go Liverpool. You don't want to support Madrid.

rvy

Banned
Barcelona are funded by Cuntalunyan banks and tax evasion and steal literally 25% of the TV money in a 20 team league. The other 19 teams share the rest of the 75%.

Seriously.

First based FF post in a while.

Bless you FF. You know right from wrong.

pulga

Banned
You have to consider that if you support Madrid, you'll be in the company of goobers like Pulga and Suen. If you support Liverpool, you'll be with football-GAF luminaries including Arnie, OddMorsel and Hitch.

It's an easy decision tbh.

luminaries?

I am the fucking light that shines on this thread, baby

Kiraly

At least it is a fact that Real Madrid is not the most fraudulent club in Spain lol, Barcelona has won the right to wear that title

rvy

Banned
Bayern pls I'm trying really hard to watch you play football. This is shit. This is boring. Kill me or rip my eyes out.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
People asking him not to support Madrid are Barcelona fans lol.

dat inferiority complex. Who cares if he picks Madrid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom