• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kroos is magnificent

Brendan-Rodgers-Liverpool-manager-happy.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Kroos into my veins please, you are the real deal

rvy

Banned
Watching Pep's teams play is like watching paint dry.

And then some fucker shits in your wall 3 or 4 times in a row. You didn't even see it coming, but you can still smell it.

After reading all your posts it seems liverpool or real madrid should be the team of my heart, im a sucker for history and good uniforms and it seems they both got it. Ill watch a few more of their games before I make my choice. The nfl team I support has been shit for years on years and on the other hand has won multiple titles, So I can take winning a lot or losing a lot (even though this might mean you would be dropped from the league?). I just cant take being mediocre, that shit annoys me.

Maybe whoever wins by the largest margin in their next match, ill follow :p

Tc91

After reading all your posts it seems liverpool or real madrid should be the team of my heart, im a sucker for history and good uniforms and it seems they both got it. Ill watch a few more of their games before I make my choice. The nfl team I support has been shit for years on years and on the other hand has won multiple titles, So I can take winning a lot or losing a lot (even though this might mean you would be dropped from the league?). I just cant take being mediocre, that shit annoys me.

Good job you're not contemplating United then.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Real Madrid, trust me.

and I don't even support Madrid btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom