• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ozil is contributing absolutely nothing.

Yep. Hasn't shown that he's capable of springing up with a bit of magic which is the only reason he can possibly still be on the pitch

Would rather just have Ox stood on the shoulder of the last defender for a long ball option, and to keep their back line from pushing so far forward.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Bayern are playing like they're half asleep, this game should be over.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Stop bullying me or I'll tell my Mum

ei

go ahead
3AQmK.gif

pretty sure someone is compiling a dossier as we speak anyway

rvy

Banned
Will you PLEASE shoot the fucking ball.

Does Pep force his teams to not shoot the ball for 5 months and then deems them ready for competition?

pulga

Banned
People asking him not to support Madrid are Barcelona fans lol.

dat inferiority complex. Who cares if he picks Madrid?

Real Madrid are funded by Spain's banks and steal literally 25% of the TV money in a 20 team league. The other 19 teams share the rest of the 75%.

Seriously.

Liverpool. Better league and better club.

You wouldn't know but nearly all the people recommending real madrid to you are real madrid fans, because everyone supports them. Miami Heat of football.

Then please go Liverpool. You don't want to support Madrid.

dat inferiority complex

next thing you know they'll be celebrating victories 40 years in th-

o wait looolololol

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Such a shame that two potentially great CL games have been ruined by, admittedly justified, red cards, I was hoping for so much more.

Sigh, always next year

TeddyBoy

After reading all your posts it seems liverpool or real madrid should be the team of my heart, im a sucker for history and good uniforms and it seems they both got it. Ill watch a few more of their games before I make my choice. The nfl team I support has been shit for years on years and on the other hand has won multiple titles, So I can take winning a lot or losing a lot (even though this might mean you would be dropped from the league?). I just cant take being mediocre, that shit annoys me.

Maybe whoever wins by the largest margin in their next match, ill follow :p

Madrid will win a far greater proportion of their games, but Liverpool were recently voted the best team to watch in the BPL since we score lots of goals and also concede lots of goals :p

Coady scored today.

Now isn't the time for Coady Labadal!

rvy

Banned
I thought Jupp was a hipster by not caring about Bayern any longer.

Jupp is not a hipster, I have seen Pepyern Munchen.

Sane_Man

After reading all your posts it seems liverpool or real madrid should be the team of my heart, im a sucker for history and good uniforms and it seems they both got it. Ill watch a few more of their games before I make my choice. The nfl team I support has been shit for years on years and on the other hand has won multiple titles, So I can take winning a lot or losing a lot (even though this might mean you would be dropped from the league?). I just cant take being mediocre, that shit annoys me.

Maybe whoever wins by the largest margin in their next match, ill follow :p

If you care about history then Real Madrid's is pretty.. shady (re: fascist). I'd stick with the mighty reds!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The City match was going nowhere anyway, pre or post red card

This one was setting up to be a cracker though :(

Aye I was very very dissapointed in City's approach, to sit behind the ball at home in the CL, to hope to win off of set pieces instead of taking the game to Barca, i just dont understand it. Their whole game plan was based around scrouging one goal and holding onto it for dear life.

Then again, I cant imagine United are gonna be much better...and thats against Olympiakos :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom