• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

Wenger accusing Robben of diving...

I would like to say something about it...

But I think I just keep my mouth shut.

who cares about what Wenger has to say? He's basically an honorary chilean

Alaba missing his pen seemed inevitable when he stepped up. He hesitated for a second and it looked like he just had no confidence.

yep, he was very poor before the pen too. Can't believe they gave it to him despite that
He really needs Ribéry playing ahead of him to be a little more confident. Gotze did nothing in defense

I feel like Alaba is the one feeling Heynckes' departure the most.

nawz

Banned
The first 20-30 minutes Arsenal outplayed Bayern. We will have a better squad (providing no injuries up till then). Because we've scored before at the Allianz I do not see why we can do it again, especially with how great we started.

Draconian

I'm for a straight red on an outfield player if he's the last man, but a goalkeeper should be down to discretion and individual circumstance.

I don't know. I really have no problem with Szczesny getting sent off because of how clumsy the challenge is. Nowhere near the ball, clearly catching Robben.

FootballFan

you got Pep for a manager
he will surprise you

iY3MmQYoIxcbt.jpg

dc89

@RobHarris 1m
For those at Arsenal unhappy with Szczesny's sending off, Platini recently said a "penalty is itself already punishment enough."

GOOD! I hope they change the rule really.

Blablurn

The first 20-30 minutes Arsenal outplayed Bayern. We will have a better squad (providing no injuries up till then). Because we've scored before at the Allianz I do not see why we can do it again, especially with how great we started.

you know. i thought it was funny how arsenal kept on believing that game in munich last march would mean something.

and i agree now. by winning that game bayern will definitely not underestimate you. say good bye to your hopes and stop mention that fucking useless game from last march. last years result is this years reminder that we will not let you outplay us at home.

and now go to bed.

nawz

Banned
you know. i thought it was funny how arsenal kept on believing that game in munich last march would mean something.

and i agree now. by winning that game bayern will definitely not underestimate you. say good bye to your hopes and stop mention that fucking useless game from last march. last years result is this years reminder that we will not let you outplay us at home.

and now go to bed.

Great, don't underestimate us. It was more the fact that we were more determined just like the first 20 mins of the game. We aren't afraid of going away and playing our football. Arsenal continue to be ousted as the underdogs which is fine. If everyone keeps assuming we lose, what difference is that going to make? If anything, there's more expectation of Bayern actually winning.

Man City have proven that you aren't invincible and great as many make Bayern out to be.

Elchele

yep but it's amazing how much he still improved this season. he even looks far more athletic & focused.

because rivals actually have chances to score against us this season

Great, don't underestimate us. It was more the fact that we were more determined just like the first 20 mins of the game. We aren't afraid of going away and playing our football. Arsenal continue to be ousted as the underdogs which is fine. If everyone keeps assuming we lose, what difference is that going to make? If anything, there's more expectation of Bayern actually winning.

Man City have proven that you aren't invincible and great as many make Bayern out to be.

Arsenal has been doing the same shit for like what now? 3-4 years against Barcelona. They pressure 20 minutes and then sit back, you can't pressure like that for 90 minutes it is impossible.

Suen

Bring Lambda back pls

I give Pep in exchange
Lambda now would be unbearable. Lambda has the power to turn on the switch on pulga and the two of them hating on Arse at the same time is unbearable. The amount of trolling is too much :lol

Fuck off Jupp. Fuck Bayern

ibdcDd7MdhY9wu.gif

Blablurn

as i said many hours before. dominating us in the first 20 minutes is something that happened quite often this year. even nürnberg and stuttgart dominated us in the first 20 minutes. dont think about it too much, hombre.

FootballFan

Lambda now would be unbearable. Lambda has the power to turn on the switch on pulga and the two of them hating on Arse at the same time is unbearable. The amount of trolling is too much :lol

ibdcDd7MdhY9wu.gif

Don't Madrid play next week?

Elchele

ibdcDd7MdhY9wu.gif

:lol what's going on in that gif? bribing the ref innit. Serie lol

Baki

Arsenal put in a solid performance today. I couldn't ask for more.

Can't wait for Ramsey to come back. Just wish Arse had more faith in Podolski.

nawz

Banned
as i said many hours before. dominating us in the first 20 minutes is something that happened quite often this year. even nürnberg and stuttgart dominated us in the first 20 minutes. dont think about it too much, hombre.

So there's every hope that we can score a goal or two in the first 20 minutes. You only need a chance to make a difference, and that could pivot the game in our favour. Who knows. I'm looking forward to the return leg.

*insert spectacular glittery gif*

rvy

Banned
Remember when Flamini pulled a Seedorf and Kroos scored a goal?

Remember, guys?

Remember when Mertesacker gave Bayern an easy goal because his stupid brain can't comprehend that he shouldn't be marking Pizarro man to man?

Remember, guys?

fuenf

damn the daily mail is cruel:
snULYNz.png

the German penalty angle shouldn't count when the player is up against another German.

Blablurn

So there's every hope that we can score a goal or two in the first 20 minutes. You only need a chance to make a difference, and that could pivot the game in our favour. Who knows. I'm looking forward to the return leg.

*insert spectacular glittery gif*

good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom