• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
We're gping to lose this, aren't we? 😢

Eh, we played exactly like this away at Anzhi and won 2-0. If we start doing the basics properly then we got this, continue being sloppy and we will be punished.

jtb

Banned
Honestly, yes.

It's difficult to judge because:

a) He's young and has a lack of experience at this level (or any level) + injury record.
b) His first two starts came against the best team in the world and Liverpool.

I've been surprised to see so many disparaging towards him on Football GAF. I'd need to see much more before being sold, but he looks to have potential. Can't ask more than that really at the moment.

I like what I've seen of Sanogo but he really needs to score a goal before I can truly believe it's worth dropping Giroud to start him. as much as I like the idea of him opening up defenses just as a physical presence (and an aerial target), he needs to be able to finish chances too. Otherwise, we may as well just shove Vermaelen to play up front.

Honestly, yes.

It's difficult to judge because:

a) He's young and has a lack of experience at this level (or any level) + injury record.
b) His first two starts came against the best team in the world and Bayern.

I've been surprised to see so many disparaging towards him on Football GAF. I'd need to see much more before being sold, but he looks to have potential. Can't ask more than that really at the moment.

Scum

We deserved it, Vanquish was obviously GOTY and nobody recognized it

may he enjoy his Harvest Moon life now
Forever doomed to play Naughty Dog cloned games. :C

Eh, we played exactly like this away at Anzhi and won 2-0. If we start doing the basics properly then we got this, continue being sloppy and we will be punished.
Ush, ever the optimist. :D
I hope so too.

Ushojax

Dnipro have played a very cynical game tonight. Kicking and diving at every opportunity.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Everything aside from the core gameplay in Vanquish was dogshit

Actually, Sam's armour design was pretty cool too
Or

OR

(this will blow your mind)

The game wasn't designed with "you" in mind.

It had everything we wanted in an action game. Stick with your AAA Zombie games bb.

Salvadora

I like what I've seen of Sanogo but he really needs to score a goal before I can truly believe it's worth dropping Giroud to start him. as much as I like the idea of him opening up defenses just as a physical presence (and an aerial target), he needs to be able to finish chances too. Otherwise, we may as well just shove Vermaelen to play up front.
I wouldn't advocate dropping Giroud for him.

Although I fully support slapping him with a £230,000 fine and putting him in his place for bringing the team into disrepute at such a crucial juncture of the season.

Unfortunately at this part of the season every game is "big", which will limit Sanogo's opportunities, but he will get some minutes to show what he's worth.

pulga

Banned
Or

OR

(this will blow your mind)

The game wasn't designed with "you" in mind.

It had everything we wanted in an action game. Stick with your AAA Zombie games bb.

whats happening

is the button mashing crew at it again

is anyone saying ninja theory > platinum games

yurt pls

Ushojax

Townsend is rusty as hell, doesn't seem willing to use his full pace yet.

Zabojnik

The Turks set our stadium on fire. Literally. Incredible.

Can someone do a Soldado redub of 'How can she slap?'

iuCAbxkMsBCB3.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
whats happening

is the button mashing crew at it again

is anyone saying ninja theory > platinum games

yurt pls
Hitcher: Everything was dog shit in Vanquish except the CORE gameplay (whatever that means).

Fuck GAF I'm going to become a farmer

Feorax

Good job Ade is back on form from a Spurs perspective.

Soldado could still be great for them, but I can't see it being this season now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom