• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

Aquilani is playing...well?
wtzgU.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Holy shit what a goal by Matri!

Pogba-esque ball control followed by a Llorente-esque finish!

Lol Peluso went for the worst possible option there. Only Ba is capable of pulling that off.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Well that was boring, this pitch is a nightmare.

Friedel has played really well, we need to look after the ball better second half.

Marc

I've made my home in the community here <3, I've posted a few times in the Brit thread I think, but they're quite close knit. Not that we aren't, but there's lots of football stuff that means newcomers have a point of reference to come in and start discussing things, whereas the prerequisite there is to be British. Good posters though. Hot Coldman/Green Scar is top baller.

edit: oh shit forgot Porto didn't qualify.

Does Kent Paul still post in BritGAF? He was the only reason to read it.

Him and SmokyDave.

Too cliquey, they talk to eachother like they know eachother personally, and I know jack shit about any of them :p

I used to post in Brit GAF when it began, but it got too cliquey and I wasn't fond of the new posters.

I'm set in my ways here already. Rarely venture out of this thread unless I'm particularly bored or MIA.

I have no idea who everybody is, so can't comment, both threads move really fast so hard to get to know everyone regardless. :) It is easier here though as people have teams, so natural segregation and mutual hate highlights things. Everyone seems like a lovely bunch though, except that one guy with the weird hair.

You should do some kind of exchange program to promote harmony, or have a piss up.

LETS ALL BE FRIENDS!!!!!

inbetweeners.gif

Salvadora

Hey Salva!
Are you a fan of Sanogo?
Honestly, yes.

It's difficult to judge because:

a) He's young and has a lack of experience at this level (or any level) + injury record.
b) His first two starts came against the best team in the world and Liverpool.

I've been surprised to see so many disparaging towards him on Football GAF. I'd need to see much more before being sold, but he looks to have potential. Can't ask more than that really at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom