• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
what does being a "donkey" in the context of a striker mean guys

ive pretty much gathered he sucks but what qualities does one need to lack in order to be a donkey

Feorax

ive pretty much gathered he sucks but what qualities does one need to lack in order to be a donkey

Lack of pace and coordination generally.

Only really useful as a target, and generally shit at that.

See Andy Carroll.

Edit: I really hope our Ukrainian delegation sorted a deal for Kono in the summer. I have little doubt he could do it in this league.

Suen

Trabzonspor are like 9th or 10th in their league and yet Juve, the Italian powerhouse, has only scored one goal at HOME against them? After all it does seem that Parma must take the responsibility of leading Italian teams to new heights.

#ParmaELWinners14/15

Normally its someone who looks ungainly when running, and doesn;t seem to have much control over their body or the ball. Think Carroll or Altidore.

Doesn't normally apply to strikers like Soldado

Zabojnik

Trabzonspor are like 9th or 10th in their league and yet Juve, the Italian powerhouse, has only scored one goal at HOME against them? After all it does seem that Parma must take the responsibility of leading Italian teams to new heights.

#ParmaELWinners14/15

Suen pls. The match isn't over. Trabzonsport might draw yet.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That's a penalty in Catalonia.

Oh hey it wasn't a goal! Good then. Based Russian refs ♡♡

Barzul

I like what I've seen of Sanogo but he really needs to score a goal before I can truly believe it's worth dropping Giroud to start him. as much as I like the idea of him opening up defenses just as a physical presence (and an aerial target), he needs to be able to finish chances too. Otherwise, we may as well just shove Vermaelen to play up front.

He would've scored yesterday if not for Neuer's amazing goalkeeping.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
That was an AVB level high line from Spurs.

All came from stupid passing high up the pitch. We have not looked after the ball well enough, of you give it away cheaply you can always be caught. Lazy defending from Vertonghen to go with it.

Batigol

Banned
THERE IS NO GOD

RUST WAS RIGHT

Totti.jpg

God exists in human form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom