• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
Should have been a goal for Williams. Put it into the ground. Isn't that what they coach in those situations? Muller knows what's up....

bjaelke

ibvTXvoOmtzna9.gif

Feorax

Good game this.

Lots of players that would worry me playing tonight for Swansea, so hoping they'll be pretty tired at the weekend.

SHarris78

Assuming this half ends 0-0, i'm very happy with the performance. Just hope they don't go on to shoot their load tonight and have nothing left for 'Pool on Sunday.

Batigol

Banned
Good game this.

Lots of players that would worry me playing tonight for Swansea, so hoping they'll be pretty tired at the weekend.

Its mad really. They're never going to get far in the EL, why are they wasting their players on this? They're in a relegation battle

bjaelke

I don't even remember the last time we were down 0-3 at the half. Not caring is one thing, but not like this :(

Infostrada Sports @InfostradaLive
Ajax - Red Bull Salzburg 0-3 HT: Ajax are trailing by 3 goals at HT for the first time since 21 Nov 2012: Ajax - #BVB 1-4 (0-3) #AJAsal

You're welcome.

Can we give up? I'd be okay with that.

LOL Thanks bjaelke, figures I don't remember that one, I quit watching after the 0-3.

I'm going to watch this trainwreck all the way.

Linius

I didn't expect an off day like this to happen. It's embarrassing.

Only bright side is that Franks EL dream is definitely over. Still not sure if he genuinely cares or if he just say these lunatic things like winning the EL because he can't just say we don't care :/

arkon

I didn't expect an off day like this to happen. It's embarrassing.

Only bright side is that Franks EL dream is definitely over. Still not sure if he genuinely cares or if he just say these lunatic things like winning the EL because he can't just say we don't care :/

You still have the return fixture and the rest of this match to salvage the tie!

Keep the faith~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom