• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
5Maggio%5B2%5D.jpg

Inter's first title since the 80s was the cardboard scudetto in 2006. We won it in 2002 (HOW CAN YOU FORGET THIS) and 2003 (but we lost the CL final because of course).

From your link:

Materazzi
“Conte should buy himself a new wig with his championship bonus,” blasted Materazzi.
What a legend. Still applicable.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sviat, I'm going to fuck that Russian girl tomorrow, and I'm going to think of you.

SAY MY NAME SVIAT

pulga

Banned
this twitch plays pokemon thing continues to be amazing

the whole mythos that's been created is fucking hilarious

Wilbur

Banned
Sviat, I'm going to fuck that Russian girl tomorrow, and I'm going to think of you.

SAY MY NAME SVIAT

No you're fucking not you're ending it before she buys a fucking GOLDFISH

this twitch plays pokemon thing continues to be amazing

the whole mythos that's been created is fucking hilarious

I went into the OP and there was all posters and Order of the helix and shit

I love Pokemon but it's too odd

pulga

Banned
No you're fucking not you're ending it before she buys a fucking GOLDFISH

I went into the OP and there was all posters and Order of the helix and shit

I love Pokemon but it's too odd

you'd have to be there from the semi-beginning to properly understand the madness :p

PRAISE HELIX

Wilbur

Banned
Sviat do you love getting done anally

you'd have to be there from the semi-beginning to properly understand the madness :p

PRAISE HELIX

I read it and I understand the Helix thing :lol. It would just fucking piss me off. Entertaining to watch but I couldn't take part, I'd be angry people were disobeying me

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sounds absolutely mental.

Would be good if Italian Football got back to the golden era (and by that I don't mean Inter domination!).
You're a good man Salv, I hope you win the title this season.
From your link:

Materazzi

What a legend. Still applicable.

hahahah they really hate each other.

Conte “I’d like to remind Mr Materazzi that nobody uses wigs anymore. You can have a hair transplant now, but, unfortunately for him, brain transplants still don’t exist.”

pulga

Banned
Sviat do you love getting done anally

I read it and I understand the Helix thing :lol. It would just fucking piss me off. Entertaining to watch but I couldn't take part, I'd be angry people were disobeying me

man, but the small victories become a huge fucking celebration <3

ill input something every now and then whilst im finishing my paper, got the music as my background noise heehee

Wilbur

Banned
I've just started a season as PSG on FM. Gonna see if I can go unbeaten. It's gonna be so easy, like being Pep in real life.

you can see the frustration building up on his face

He is just so perfect.

Watching Ozil has made me appreciate Totti even more. Ozil is a good player, but he is to safe and boring. Totti tries things on a football pitch that nobody else is capable of. The level of difficulty of some of his passes and skills is ridiculous. Totti never has the greatest passing % because of trying to play balls nobody else can. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't, but he is always pushing the game of football to his limits.

The greatest tragedy in football was him not signing for Madrid. He would have outshone Figo, Zidane and Ronaldo. La Decima would also have been there already.

The crazy thing about him being the second place goalscorer of all time is that he didn't even play as a forward until around 2006. If had had focused more on scoring when he was younger he would have easily had 60-70 more goals already.

Wilbur

Banned
Totti is incredible but you talk about him as if he was the greatest player ever to walk the earth. Which is odd, because we all know that's Adnan Januzaj.

pulga

Banned
He is just so perfect.

Watching Ozil has made me appreciate Totti even more. Ozil is a good player, but he is to safe and boring. Totti tries things on a football pitch that nobody else is capable of. The level of difficulty of some of his passes and skills is ridiculous. Totti never has the greatest passing % because of trying to play balls nobody else can. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't, but he is always pushing the game of football to his limits.

The greatest tragedy in football was him not signing for Madrid. He would have outshone Figo, Zidane and Ronaldo. La Decima would also have been there already.

The crazy thing about him being the second place goalscorer of all time is that he didn't even play as a forward until around 2006. If had had focused more on scoring when he was younger he would have easily had 60-70 more goals already.

did you see the picture i took for you the other day

pulga

Banned
That is so awesome. I will have to add that to my list of things when I go on my hopeful pilgrimage to Rome at Christmas.

Oh fuck, I just read the famous mural got defaced. Fucking Lazio cunts.

come and we'll cuddle under the warm visage of francesco, babygurl

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
are we still writing random songs?

alessandro-del-piero-tacco-o.gif

DEL-PIERO-JUVENTUS-LEGEND-SMILE.jpg

he's got a smile it seems to me
Reminds me of childhood memories
Where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky
Now and then when I see his face, he takes me away to that special place
And if I'd stare too long, I'd probably break down and cry
come back bb it's not too late <3
Oh fuck, I just read the famous mural got defaced. Fucking Lazio cunts.
AGAIN? lol

Just read a report about the quality of our pitch for our match against Dortmund. YES YES

We hired the Galatasaray groundscrew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom