• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Barkley has been absolutely terrible since he came on, was the same against us. Doing the basics all wrong.

slider

Arsenal squad: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Arteta, Wilshere, Cazorla, Rosicky, Podolski, Giroud.

I assume Santi will get a chance in the centre.

I haven't been following it but what's up with Gibbs? injured?

UK Gaf, there's a gocompare ad on the telly and the woman with the Welsh twang appears to be Eva Mendes' doppelganger. Tell me I'm wrong.

Jose needs to mix up the team.

Cant keep playing the same team, I don't think Frank has been particularly effective today unfortunately. Willian/Oscar not been particularly in form, I think Salah/Schurrle should have probably have started today.

But we still have the same old problem: no striker to give us a bit of magic. I don't think Eto'o has been bad today but he didn't get any service, Torres has been bad since he came on to be fair.

Hazard didn't look lively against City and its a similar thing today, bit of a shame but he can't do it all himself.

Marc

Barkley not up to speed with this game yet, pretty fast paced now to be fair.

He knows he owns this league.

iYGbPa9wUNSua.gif

Everton player should have thrown Mourinho back off the pitch, missed opportunity. :(

Suen

Fuck off Everton

I was just about to post the 'boring football' quote from Mou as well, you fucking ruined it you turds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom