• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Jedinak is the kind of player who goes in two footed at training, a proper cock

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ah we go ahead and stop trying

This is the United I know

Jarnet87

Of course Valencia is the sub choice. Why did Moyes even bother adding Kagawa to the bench. Just make an official statement saying he's off in the summer.

Mr Cola

You know the best part about Fellaini?

He looks so much like a real life caricature that it's impossible for FIFA or PES to fuck his look up.

Wooden had to import some strange pictures to get his looking like Fell

Wes

venison crêpe
Dortmund and Neverkussen felt like Bayerns lead wasn't comfortable enough yet. And they really want to hand Schalke that CL spot the easy way. It's okay.

Just saw the stats from the Nuremberg game too. Looks like Braunschweig of all teams were unlucky not to win. 3 penalties missed in that game. What the hell...

Linius

What if Leverkusen ends up losing their CL spot, and Wolfsburg gets in?

Yeah, it's tight up there now. 39, 41, 42 and 43 after this game is done in a few minutes.

First four in the bundesliga get a CL spot right? And numbers three and four need to play QF first I assume?

Marc

Probably Garay

Or Anton Ferdinand

I like Garay, think he would do well in the prem. For some reason I thought he was a lot younger though. Maybe go a bit younger and steal the rest of Dortmunds players in Hummels/Subotic. Get Reus at the same time to get a discount?

Anton eh, didn't he end up in Turkey?

Good choices either way... :D

Mr Cola

Is it an instruction that when we go ahead we have to let them attempt to get back into the game, its really annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom