• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lionel Messi: Has scored or assisted 9 of Barcelona's last 13 league goals

AND HE'S HERE TO STAY

RT IF CRISTINA CRI EVRY TIMe

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Taking all the fun out of it you basterd

that's what I'm here for. The poster equivalent of Tiki-taka.

KIIIIIDAAAAAAA SEVEEEEEEEEEEEEN

what is this

pick your own waifu

If Sociedad wins Ima put the victory in my veins...3 points disaster for Barca is and will always be...a healing process for football.

ijYaK3gjtIUWt.gif

WELL WELL

what do we have here!

Elchele

Yeah, it's tight up there now. 39, 41, 42 and 43 after this game is done in a few minutes.

First four in the bundesliga get a CL spot right? And numbers three and four need to play QF first I assume?

1,2,3 -> direct CL
4 -> qualification play-offs
5,6,7 -> EL

Linius

It wasn't even the best song in Frozen

'Doby' from Anchorman 2 was the song of the year

I'm on team Do You Want to Build a Snowman. Though I get that's not a song you would nominate for the Oscars since there's some dialogue in there too.

Everything is Awesome is gonna be nominated for 2015, I can feel it.

Wilbur

Banned
ah yeah viva loooooool

SPECIAL EDITION

i will graduate buy a house buy dog have sex buy a bird have kids kids go to college kids get married be4 moyes learns to do better

romeo n juliet man utd version: moyes is romeo n wazza is juliet nd everyone knows. i hope they both die like in the book. im just joking

the team has so many guys i like individually but together they make me want to diarrhea

my cousin asked me y i like manchesster utd

i said because their sexy. lol. but im not gay

cant believe rooney is going to make 3000$ a week...

Moyres: Play another 5games if you continue with your style, then you will go and train in hell fire. with the devil, but not red devil

Moyes plz msg me, i kno how to get players to play better, its simple, inbox me

we win..... is like eating hamburgers after bein a vegeterien

Wilbur

Banned
I'm on team Do You Want to Build a Snowman. Though I get that's not a song you would nominate for the Oscars since there's some dialogue in there too.

Everything is Awesome is gonna be nominated for 2015, I can feel it.

I like the one she sang with the prince, can't remember what it was called but it was really gut

Hopefully there's a few good songs in the Muppets as well.

Hahahaha fucking hell the consistency is incredible

It really is; 95 percent of them make me laugh out loud

Linius

I like the one she sang with the prince, can't remember what it was called but it was really gut

Hopefully there's a few good songs in the Muppets as well.

Yeah, I hope so too. That trailer got me hyped good. So weird by the way, I went to original versions of Frozen and The Lego Movie but I got served with a Dutch dubbed version of The Muppets trailer. It's so bad.

Wilbur

Banned
GRIEZEMANNNNNNNNN

Yeah, I hope so too. That trailer got me hyped good. So weird by the way, I went to original versions of Frozen and The Lego Movie but I got served with a Dutch dubbed version of The Muppets trailer. It's so bad.

Haha I fucking hate dubs, I can't watch anything dubbed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom