• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Great counterattack that.

Strange, though. Barca are in the position to be countered, but they're fucking dire and lifeless in that position.

They're such a different beast to that 2010 team.

Barca's defenders are so shit. City completely failed to put them under sufficient pressure, too happy to surrender the middle of the pitch to them

Makes me laugh that those Palace fans were abusing Rooney for earning £300k a week, when they directly pay Marouane Chamakh to pretend to be a footballer.

Yeah, I hope so too. That trailer got me hyped good. So weird by the way, I went to original versions of Frozen and The Lego Movie but I got served with a Dutch dubbed version of The Muppets trailer. It's so bad.

LOL I don't think any Dutch dub has ever been good. I watched a Belgian dub of Ratatouille and it was better than anything we ever did.

Wilbur

Banned
Sociedad are much better than their CL performances suggested. Lost Montanier in the summer though, suppose that had an effect.

miserable

Seriously, what the fuck has happened to the Pique of a few years ago?

zOrK6uW.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Am I utterly insane for wanting Cleverley and Fellaini to start against Olympiakos?

Fletch and Fellaini for me; means Fellaini can get further up the pitch if he wants and Fletch is in better form than Carrick.

I don't know who is injured of our defence

OH MY LORD

You'll get your wish, Hitch. D:

pls

BARCA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

This is what happens when Mascherano doesn't play.

Wilbur

Banned
Griezemann is so fucking good. So fucking good.

What is that defence doing? Song or Busquets not tracking the runner either, Jesus. This is the worst Barca performance I've seen in ages.

Suen

Sociedad are much better than their CL performances suggested. Lost Montanier in the summer though, suppose that had an effect.
Some us from La Liga gaf were telling you guys so yet some BPL cunts went to say "lol people saying Sociedad were good", fucking idiots. Their CL performance was a huge injustice (from themselevs) to their real quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom