• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy

Is it transfer muppetry to hope we can get Griezmann? Guessing far bigger clubs than us will be after him
We've been linked with him for ages, hopefully we can get him.

Got a feeling he'll go to PSG or somewhere like that.

Either him or Konoplyanka and I'm very happy with our attacking options.

Both would be Winger nirvana.
The ECHO seems to think that Konoplyanka's clause goes down to £9m in the summer.

Makes the owner of Dnipro seem like a bigger idiot for not signing the papers.

GQman2121

Banned
Barca HAVE to buy CBs in the summer. They just have to.

pulga!

Soon....

J96EydF.png

I don't know if we're bigger, but we're after him too.

he's French anyway, so PSG.

Eugh

That last sentence shattered the dream. If it was a straight-shoot with you, I think we'd lean heavily on the PL, and FSG would go balls-out with the wages to give us a decent shout, though you'd still be more likely. If PSG want him though, they'll get him.

The new James Rodriguez, muppet material. Rodger pls. Let him lean :p

We've been linked with him for ages, hopefully we can get him.

Got a feeling he'll go to PSG or somewhere like that.

We were linked with him in January, so I expect you'll chase him all summer and we'll come it at the end and sign him

And Kono the Sherwood slayer, you can have Moses back on loan if you want

wedward

Griezmann is French but plays in Spain.

Wenger probably thinks he is top quality.

When Draxler falls apart Arsenal will be in for him.

Suen

#morto

you fucking fool you are a BPL cunt
I love BPL. I love the competition. I love the atmosphere but I'm not a BPL cunt. I don't keep an atmosphere of arrogance around me regarding clubs or leagues from other countries.
I only do it for Serie A, best league out there. Tomasso alone makes it worth watching.

Had a poor game today.

But luckily enough he's the best 10 in Europe so will bounce back. England really need someone to step up and take the jersey off Farrell. He's the one player who I think is holding you back from being really good.
He's still young. Please wait.

Don't like Nowell either.

You'll still win it.

Wilbur

Banned
Ooh shit I forgot Roma were on, gonna stream it now while I continue to jerk around the unfinished construction of the bridge

dc89

dc is it true pellegrini seriously wanted pepe from real madrid in the summer but manchester city board said no and then he had to go for demichelis?

I believe Real Madrid wanted too much money. City were not prepared to pay.

Please don't be difficult when we come for Isco in the summer.

TeegsD

The Rio Ave - Sporting game is really good so far. Both teams are being a little sloppy with possession which is creating some good chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom