• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Be17_Tka_IAAA4_Jck.png

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Disaster, can't win leagues or CLs defending like clowns. Any team the pressure off the pitch ends up kicking our asses. Bayern, Ajax, Athletic Bilbao and now Real Sociedad.

Disaster, can't win leagues or CLs defending like clowns. Any team the pressure off the pitch ends up kicking our asses. Bayern, Ajax, Athletic Bilbao and now Real Sociedad.

That's why Peligrosini did so bad the other day. Teams needs to stop fearing Barça, preassure instead of parking the bus is way more effective.

How are barcelona getting a CBs if all their money is caught up in Neymar's transfer, Messi's yearly wages increases and very high squad wages? They need get their shit in order.

Pudgy Messi as he is now can't bail them out anymore.

Salvadora

How are barcelona getting a CBs if all their money is caught up in Neymar's transfer, Messi's yearly wages increases and very high squad wages? They need get their shit in order.

Pudgy Messi as he is now can't bail them out anymore.
The problem from Barcelona's perspective is the availability (or lack thereof) of top class CBs.

Like, there just isn't many about.

Messi

Shocking preformancescs that some of the players should be ashamed of. The entire back line. Messi. Neymar. Busquets. Song please have your bags packed by the time you get back to Barcelona. Utterly unacceptable preformance. THis refusal to buy defenders has to stop.

Socidad played a fantastic game and should have had 3 more.

they could have bought thiago silva

i'm glad barca didn't

But they asked too much for him!

Of course it was too much, they just spend €80M+ on Neymar. lol

Rossell and Pep for that matter were shite at transfers. If this team had a solid backline, they would absolutely fucking fearful.

Pep said that all the Barça needed to do to win for years was to pass balls to Messi. What he didn't predicted is that he would became lazy as fuck...

This Almeria match is fucking dismal

There's more technical ability and tactical play in matches at the bottom of the Championship

Suso's been shit as well.

Wait, Barca lost?

Fucking Whatsapp is down so Pulga didn't inform me >_>

And didn't Arnie say that Barca was a sure thing on his four-fold :lol

Clegg

Barca should go for Vidic. He's one paced, dodgy in the air, has very poor distribution and isn't half the player he was pre-injury. But he's still head and shoulders better than Pique and Mascherano.

noal

Banned
How do you end a career on FM?

I have about 8 years worth of good youngsters coming through and I can't abandon them. I need to see how their careers pan out but I really need to catch up to the latest version or else it will be like playing a new game again.

I did this last time, went from CM4 to FM07 to FM09 where I still am.

Addiction is a cruel bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom