• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
if anyones problematic its that danish cunt with an unhealthy obsession for minors

wCk1keN.jpg

But Song was a quality player and Modric a poor transfer!!

i saw that the other day, couldnt breathe for a good 31 minutes

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
i saw that the other day, couldnt breathe for a good 31 minutes
Your brain was deprived of oxygen for 31 minutes? This explains a lot pulg.

<3 u. pls footballfan is not here, I just want to troll someone. Anyone

bud

I jerked off thinking about an ex earlier just when I showered before. Now I feel lonely.
CBI7wV0.png

i don't even necessarily want sex
469ODPx.png

i just want a cute female's warm body that i can cuddle with
469ODPx.png

i too am lonely
469ODPx.png

edit: oh i fucked it up jesus christ i blame gimp

Batigol

Banned
This is definitely a problematic community

Hi guys.

HaloGAF threads have been problematic for a while now. The community has become insular and hostile to new members and contrary opinions, spends as much time off topic as on, and has been one of the more problematic communities we've had to monitor for a while now. The moderation team has been patient in trying to combat these problems. We had a thread hiatus a while back, split threads, overt intervention and warnings and several rounds of bans to enforce basic civility, but yesterday's saga demonstrated the message is not getting through.

I suggest you take this as an opportunity to mingle on the gaming side. It will be good for you to realize that HaloGAF exists on GAF and is part of a larger community, and thinking of the HaloGAF community apart from GAF as a whole is not healthy or acceptable. It will be good for folks to step out of this bubble for a bit, and I hope that in doing so HaloGAF is a more welcoming community when it returns in a few months.

Luckily none of this applies to footygaf

Stupid Halo. It only had one good game

pulga

Banned
Your brain was deprived of oxygen for 31 minutes? This explains a lot pulg.

<3 u. pls footballfan is not here, I just want to troll someone. Anyone

what the Idiot said

im a fucking camel in this regard

need somewhere to store all my top of the league smoke
qh8VVeJ.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
what happens in that episode again?

i finished the season earlier this week.
threesome. Two guys one girl. I'm missing a guy from this equation. One rule though: your penis better be smaller than mine, I don't want you to upstage me and give her 2nd thoughts :( pls understand

bud

threesome. Two guys one girl. I'm missing a guy from this equation. One rule though: your penis better be smaller than mine, I don't want you to upstage me and give her 2nd thoughts :( pls understand

oh, that was eleven? haha, alright.

i knew she wanted his d the moment they were together in the kitchen.

i'm 7.3", yurt. we can do this.

we shall spitroast her.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

we shall spitroast her.
OH BABY

yeah the "want some wine?" was the D signal. But Kevin's reaction took me by surprise haha!

Salvadora

we shall spitroast her.

Kevin Spacey watching a threesome on his laptop gave it away a mile off.

This is so true, Halo 3 was probably my favourite online game ever. Then Halo 4 happened :/

Bad results for Liverpool today, but Swansea are still fairly indifferent right now. 3 points please!

I wouldn't call them bad as they were expected, but as I said earlier they make it so we can't have anything better than an average weekend, unless we pile the goal difference on or Spurs drop points.

Everton dropping points is the only definite pro so far. Even Chamakh deprived us of the lols :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom