• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

But they asked too much for him!

Of course it was too much, they just spend €80M+ on Neymar. lol

Pep said that all the Barça needed to do to win for years was to pass balls to Messi. What he didn't predicted is that he would became lazy as fuck...
Pep had a top notch Puyol in his backline though.

This Almeria match is fucking dismal

There's more technical ability and tactical play in matches at the bottom of the Championship

Suso's been shit as well.
Lol

Scum

Look at what Pep did with Rafinha. Sometimes you just need to use your players better. There's not an awful lot of world-class defenders out there anyway.
True. But there must be a few solid CBs out there who could put in a better shift than Pique and a DM/MC turn CB.

Look at what Pep did with Rafinha. Sometimes you just need to use your players better. There's not an awful lot of world-class defenders out there anyway.

But players like Pique needs some "rival" so he dosn't get lazy/out of form like now. Or even some backup, because they have a lack of defenders overall.

subtles

That was a deserved win for Sociedad, I'd love to see us go in for Griezmann if possible.

I wonder if Barcelona will ever do a Perez with Busquets? Such an intelligent player.

L1NETT

Are we a problematic community?

Thing is with Halo is there is literally nowt to talk about, so thread had potential for spilling out of control.

Thankfully for us clowns there is always so form of footy or at least transfer muppetry to keep us focused.

--

How does WC work. This threads stays alive, and there is a another thread in off topic right?

bud

Tw3IGYQ.gif
ou1cDlK.png

BDYn1tp.gif
ou1cDlK.png

Yen

How does WC work. This threads stays alive, and there is a another thread in off topic right?
Yep, people who don't really follow the sport talk poop in the tournament thread, and then we talk poop about the people who talk poop in this thread.

Thing is with Halo is there is literally nowt to talk about, so thread had potential for spilling out of control.

Thankfully for us clowns there is always so form of footy or at least transfer muppetry to keep us focused.

--

Yeah, that's how the Euros worked at least

Honestly, Barca could do with someone even like Skrtel rather than playing non-CBs there

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's easy to blame their CBs when they concede like this

But what about their mids? They're supposed to be the first line of defense 1NETT

And personally I'd blame Iniesta but that's just me

subtles

It's easy to blame their CBs when they concede like this

But what about their mids? They're supposed to be the first line of defense 1NETT

And personally I'd blame Iniesta but that's just me

I have no idea what he did to traumatize you...

L1NETT

Sainsburys Taste The Difference Etruscan Salami pizza. Add more slices of mozzarella to it.

Thank me later.

I'm not made of money :p

Chinese Takeway I could get from down the road which could feed Luxembourg for that amount

Also, nectar points. What's going on with those. In about 10 years I'll have enough for a kettle.

bud

the problem is simple: barca still play a relatively high line, but this time around, they're not pressuring the opponent properly. this, in turn, means their backs are exposed way more often than they should be. the fact that they're playing ridiculously bad as well makes it even worse.

barca died the moment pep left.

we'll always have the mammaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom