• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

you do realize this means war?

not if he continues to be ineffectual

He is different for Brazil, plus it's in Brazil. Did you see that fucker in the confederations cup? He was amazing. Bar that one epic dive. Brazil took apart Spain.

bud

Kevin Spacey watching a threesome on his laptop gave it away a mile off.

hmm, ah, it was a threesome, wasn't it? i thought he was watching a 'regular' one-on-one scene, but that's a good call. to be honest, i just figured he kept on watching because he didn't give a fuck about meechum.

Sturridge is gonna be shit at the World Cup, stuck out on the right wing. If Hodgson has any bollocks, he'll play him as our most advanced player and sacrifice Rooney a bit

Salvadora

hmm, ah, it was a threesome, wasn't it? i thought he was watching a 'regular' one-on-one scene, but that's a good call. to be honest, i just figured he kept on watching because he didn't give a fuck about meechum.

Yeah, it was even 2 guys 1 girl.

Right then I was like "he wants the D."

And deluded.

We have no chance.

Our manager is a dinosaur.

You lot would love him.

He still thinks Crouch should play and Andy Carrol is the best English striker.

"Young on the left, Lennon on the right knocking balls in to Crouch and Carrol."

I just nod and smile.

noal

Banned
You lot would love him.

He still thinks Crouch should play and Andy Carrol is the best English striker.

"Young on the left, Lennon on the right knocking balls in to Crouch and Carrol."

I just nod and smile.

Can't be as bad as Defoe.

Quick question; who would you have as the next England manager Footy Gaf?

bud

Yeah, it was even 2 guys 1 girl.

Right then I was like "he wants the D."

i bet he got the d real good.
ZmyhDVx.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Any recommendations on Netflix films? Watched Pulp ficiton and Reservoir dogs the other night, good films, something similar to those would be nice.

Messi

I just ate some gluten free bread. It tasted like cardboard. What is the point of this awful creation. Ugh. Wasted a meal on it.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Thanks guys, ill check out those tonight, starting with Jackie Brown

Wes

venison crêpe
Whilst not of the same genre or mood of films you were after, if you haven't seen 12 Angry Men you should watch that.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^one of the best movies ever!

what netflix is that on
Loooooooooooooool Wilbs is dat guy <3

(What does that even mean btw?)
Gundogan?
He's either really dead or just waiting for Madrid.

Either way, he fucked his career not playing for a whole season. Who knows if they even want him now with Modric beasting and Xabi extending.

Hell even Illaramendi is scoring goals now.

Salazar

Head still very fuzzy.

We were shite for much of that game. And the number of times Fellaini went into physical challenges and displayed no strength whatsoever gives me worrying pause.

Jedinak is such an utter tosser.

Whilst not of the same genre or mood of films you were after, if you haven't seen 12 Angry Men you should watch that.

i second this

it's in B&W, but don't let that stop you from giving it a chance

it's easily in my top 10 of all time

in fact, i wish netflix would recommend to me more classic films like that, rather than every monroe and bogart and stewart film under the sun :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom