• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Why would you watch that in the first place yurt. It's probably edited to get their message across, what you need is just to visit the youtube channel MLPAutismCentral and get your raw unedited footage to laugh at. That other shit has already been through the hands of Obama.
I can't Wooden

I can't

I wanted to give them all a hug, and tell them that everything is going to be alright.

But I know it won't

There's no going back. That was the point of no return.

Dark Soul's Abyss.

Sharing a needle with Fletcher

Arsenal's treatment table

You're done.

I can't Wooden

I can't

I wanted to give them all a hug, and tell them that everything is going to be alright.

But I know it won't

There's no going back. That was the point of no return.

Dark Soul's Abyss.

Sharing a needle with Fletcher

Arsenal's treatment table

You're done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_aRKeDfqYo

if0rpAJLUs41S.gif

Clegg

Signing a player with a debilitating back problem sounds like a good idea. We've needed a new Hargreaves for a while now.

noal

Banned
Signing a player with a debilitating back problem sounds like a good idea. We've needed a new Hargreaves for a while now.

Well, Fletcher has Aids and he's doing all right. ;)

Seriously though, we need one more midfielder and then concentrate on defenders.

K1LLER7

Mata-heat-map-vs-Palace.png

He had a free role today. Played well in the second half and the link-up with Rooney and RVP is getting there. At times he made up the 3rd man in midfield and he didn't seem as isolated as he was in the Arsenal game.

Much preferred the way Moyes set his team out today rather than earlier in the season. Clearly less influence placed on getting it wide and crossing. There was some good interplay but the final ball was lacking. Hopefully the front 4 get more time to play together in the future. Will require Carrick, Fletcher and Fellani to get about the pitch though.

Wilbur

Banned

He had a free role today. Played well in the second half and the link-up with Rooney and RVP is getting there. At times he made up the 3rd man in midfield and he didn't seem as isolated as he was in the Arsenal game.

Much preferred the way Moyes set his team out today rather than earlier in the season. Clearly less influence placed on getting it wide and crossing. There was some good interplay but the final ball was lacking. Hopefully the front 4 get more time to play together in the future. Will require Carrick, Fletcher and Fellani to get about the pitch though.

Rooney and Mata kept switching between right and central, that was nice.

noal

Banned

Fellani looked a lot better today than I can remember in a United shirt.

Geuinely stoked by Fellaini today. Rusty but did a lot of the things I've always hoped he would. Covered, tracked, tackled, read the game, charged foward, neat passing but not too conservative, made himself an option in the attacking third.

It was almost like having a good CM again.

Wilbur

Banned
Geuinely stoked by Fellaini today. Rusty but did a lot of the things I've always hoped he would. Covered, tracked, tackled, read the game, charged foward, neat passing but not too conservative, made himself an option in the attacking third.

It was almost like having a good CM again.

Yep. I absolutely loved that he kept going forward, passing forward, running after people. We needed that drive, especially considering Carrick's been poor so often this season (except strangely, against Arsenal!)

Kikarian

Thought this was one of his better game if not best. Felt he was strong in midfield.

I thought Carrick was very slow and frustrating. His passing was the usual sideways or backwards with hardly any passes that gave us chances.

I think it's safe to say Hernandez is gone and possibly swapping Kagawa for Gundogan. However if that isn't the case, I can't see us getting him.

K1LLER7

Rooney and Mata kept switching between right and central, that was nice.
Yeah, hopefully it gets better.

Him playing alongside Carrick works pretty well. They're decent defensively, Fellani pushes forwards and gives Carrick the chance to sit back and keep things ticking. Could/should have scored today.

Smalling needs to stay away from RB

pulga

Banned
You'd have to be a fucking idiot to buy Gundogan at this stage with his injury status. Leave him at Dortmund next season to prove that he can get fit and firing, or let some other mug buy him

but if he's fit and beasting again, that means Madrid or an oil/russian mob team will buy him

thus

it's now or never, Moyes

arkon

Losing at home :(

Think I'll settle for us hopefully bettering last season's points total and a top half of the table finish.

Clegg

Think I've hit the jackpot. Was looking for a textbook I'd stashed in the attic and in the process I've found a box set of Hitchcock dvds.

Family Plot, Psycho, Vertigo, Rope, Saboteur, The Man Who Knew Too Much, Topaz, The Trouble With Harry, Shadow of a Doubt, Rear Window, Marnie, The Birds.

Have no idea who owns it. Will watch immediately.

It's kinda hilarious.

We're losing and everyone relevant for second place loses as well. Makes you wonder why we should even bother lol

At least we saved HSV from relegation, the win should give them a nice boost.

Curse you Dortmund. I hope the Russians crush you.
I think firing everyone involved in HSV (except Slomka now) would improve the club, so a relegation would help. But on the other side, rebuilding could well take more than a year and HSV would be completely dead financially in that case. And I'd really hate to see that, especially when shit clubs like Leipzig, Hoffenheim, etc would take their place.

Schalke played 1-1

pls

I said relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom