• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Joaquin Phoenix is so fucking good. I'd forgotten, because he ran away and grew a beard, but he was brilliant in that and i n c r e d i b l e in the Master
I really want to see that.

He looks a bit like you in this.

Ps the future looks mint.

Wilbur

Banned
MR COLA

http://letterboxd.com/nathanrb61/list/100/

Whilst not of the same genre or mood of films you were after, if you haven't seen 12 Angry Men you should watch that.

Incredible, incredible film.

Loooooooooooooool Wilbs is dat guy <3

(What does that even mean btw?)

It just means you're dat guy ya dun knoeeeee

Wasn't The Master post-fake-breakdown?

Yeah. It's one of the best performances I've ever seen

noal

Banned
I wanted a serious answer you daft sods!

I honestly cannot think of anybody who I think is suitable for the England job. But then I'm very, very drunk.

*Fast Show Reference*

Wilbur

Banned
I really want to see that.

He looks a bit like you in this.

Ps the future looks mint.

Acts a bit like me as well, when he's lying in bed and his face goes all crumply... I remember that face ;_;

Looked lovely, didn't it? Nice clean shit everywhere, cool little phones and computers. Jerking off to ScarJo's voice must be phenomenal.

pulga

Banned
Please understand that Bryan Oviedo is the essence of football. A football GOD.

he's no Carlo Costly

Costly_HOU.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
It was requested. I sometimes half wonder if you guys don't request these bans just to see the others panic.

Or maybe you have other reasons and that's just a bonus.

mumei i've missed you

wes is so transparent, he just told me on msn that jtb had gone missing

we need you

he's no Carlo Costly

Costly_HOU.jpg

I don't even know who he is, apparently he played for some Atlas manufacturer. Now Christian "too fat to wear this shirt" Bolanos, that is a player you know from international football.

who the fuck still uses msn

is it even alive anymore

No they only got servers up in some Asian countries... you can get around the closure but... None of your friends will be online, not unlike before they closed it down.

Wilbur

Banned
imagine what will happen if im ever in town :3

Me you and Arnie just staying up all night trying different cheeses and jerking it to Vidal youtube vids, watching Groundhog Day and playing football against a garage door

the dream

its real

pulga

Banned
Fergus should give managing England a whirl

just like pep in this regard

shies away from an insurmountable challenge
dPrJaGc.png

pulga

Banned
Me you and Arnie just staying up all night trying different cheeses and jerking it to Vidal youtube vids, watching Groundhog Day and playing football against a garage door

the dream

its real

we'd face you standing up whilst in the nude, licking your nipples as that's what our vertically challenged bodies allow us to

be kind

Arnie

You'll regret saying that when we're sleeping in the same single bed and I'm spooning you because it comes ever so naturally to me
It'll be like that
surrogate sex scene. You'll tweak my nipples with one hand and post in this thread with the other.
"Them."

Or better

My 'Friends'.

In the words of Blablurn: globalisation is great
How I felt when introducing you lot on radio was essentially how Joaquin felt when telling people he was dating an OS.
After watching Her, I really wanted a shirt like the ones in the film, with the cool collar. There are official 'Her' shirts that are $150, or you can just cut the collar off your shirt. I think I'll do neither.
I just want that shirt that's like blue with red squares.

Lovely number. I want to wear it like he did with no jacket once the weather warms a little. Ambling around London looking perplexed.

Speaking of, this film reminded me of Lost in Translation.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Arnie I read that spoiler and I'm laughing so fucking hard right now

That's too sad, fuck that movie. :lol

It'll feel like watching My Little Pony's documentary again.

Arnie I read that spoiler and I'm laughing so fucking hard right now

That's too sad, fuck that movie. :lol

It'll feel like watching My Little Pony's documentary again.

Why would you watch that in the first place yurt. It's probably edited to get their message across, what you need is just to visit the youtube channel MLPAutismCentral and get your raw unedited footage to laugh at. That other shit has already been through the hands of Obama.

Dark Rider

Fergie had a chance before and if I remember correctly he said in his first book that he just couldn't do it.

He was committed to Manchester United full time so he couldn't do both or leave his club

Now hes free.
He is busy holding Moyes strings

noal

Banned
God help us all if 'Arry makes it back to the league. D:

I can't help but like Harry. He's an ugly cunt with a house in one of the most expensive real estate locations in the world who's son has been shalacking Louise Nurding for years.

I still remember that FHM cover shoot years ago. Hong!

You'd have to be a fucking idiot to buy Gundogan at this stage with his injury status. Leave him at Dortmund next season to prove that he can get fit and firing, or let some other mug buy him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom