• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilbur pls

You can't hate Klopp.

Your post is a lie

ts02rc8.gif

Linius

Good list.

I'm gonna watch them all but keep Psycho for last. When I finish up that I'm going to watch Bates Motel. I felt a bit iffy when I first heard about a prequel TV show for Psycho. But apparently it's quite good.

It's not really actually. It's the kind of show you keep waching because it's bad good if you know what I mean. It's supposed to be a drama serie but I just keep laughing at all the stupid shit they pull. It's great entertainment :p

Clegg

It's not really actually. It's the kind of show you keep waching because it's bad good if you know what I mean. It's supposed to be a drama serie but I just keep laughing at all the stupid shit they pull. It's great entertainment :p
Its based on a Hitchcock IP so I kind of have to watch it.

L1NETT

Wasn't Griffiths and his forehead on loan at Hibs for yonks. Probably why.

Fair play

Like when Ramsey did it to the Swans fans.

Ya know, how a 512 GB HDD only gives you like 460 GB of usable storage or something along those lines. Do SSDs have the same issue?

Oh well it's not a issue really, it's just marketing monkeys. 1KB contain 1024 bytes while manufacturers like to say 1KB = 1000 bytes.

Do get a SSD though, they are the best damn thing. Even if you can't instal all your stuff on it.

GorillaJu

Yeah I have a 120gig SSD for Windows and a few core games that I play all the time, like Dota. Then I have a 2TB HDD for storage and all my other games. It's working well for me as a setup.

Arnie

My god she's fucking

s t u n n i n g

I really want to fuck her. I'd cry during.

Prisoners was eighth on my list, I think.
I can't remember eight films I watched last year.

I can remember getting eight seperate boners during WoWS over Margot.

That fucking doorway scene

I wanted to plunder her for all she's got

Linius

Oh and I have to add that I rated Prisoners, Dallas Buyers Club, Frozen and Mud all with an 8,5. So yeah, it's really all very close to each other for me. The order of such a list is more feeling than anything else :p

Matthew played an even better role in Dallas Buyers Club but Mud was the overall better film. So I had to honor him for that one.

For me Mud had some interesting characters whose motivations were strung together by some highly uninteresting children who acted as intermediaries for the whole plot. Culminated in a cliched shootout that felt at odds with the tone of the rest of the movie.

Wilbur

Banned
I can't remember eight films I watched last year.

I can remember getting eight seperate boners during WoWS over Margot.

That fucking doorway scene

I wanted to plunder her for all she's got

Her was a 2013 movie, pls count dat
WOWS was a 2013 movie, pls count dat

Oh god, you could just see the rim of her pubic bone. I wanted to set up camp, build a fire and just inhale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom