• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

When Suarez received that ball, I said to myself "Why is Suarez so wide, he's not gonna contribute much from out there."

Shows what I know

bjaelke

3-2

GlitteringParchedIceblueredtopzebra.gif

Marc

Why couldn't we have had this version of Daniel Son?

ibcxteChaQSiJN.gif

You did, you just played him on the right like complete idiots so Torres could feel all warm and fuzzy. Even then he was your joint top scorer with Lampard IIRC, having been dropped by RDM when he came in.

WHats that GIF from, looks very familiar. :)

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Only just switched on 10 mins ago and every touch Dyer has had is terrible, absolutely useless

Hixx

Got both games on here, kind of tempted to just switch the Newcastle stream off as its such a shit match in comparison
KuGsj.gif

The most entertaining moment has been spotting the "wonga wonga" advert board.

LOOOOOOOOL CISSE

What are you doing

bjaelke

Need some defensive discipline if we want three points today. Giving away possession and space way too often. If Swansea had some competent wingers they would've ripped us apart by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom