• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

What an unfortunate second goal. Liverpool had some shit luck with deflections this season.

Stream issues saw me miss both Liverpool goals, but I did get to seee both Swansea goals. great

Marc

Wow, what a fucking mess! Fair play, we deserve it after this lax defending.

Oh... off of Skrtel? God damn, terrible luck. Didn't even deserve to concede the foul, nevermind the yellow card.

Definite foul and yellow, SKrtel kicked out at Shelvey after the ball. Absolutely stupid from him, whats the point in the afters, to try and slow him down? Not his job.

bjaelke

Need gif of Henderson's goal please.

VigilantFluffyBluewhale.gif

2-1

DefensiveSomeBunting.gif

2-2

WhirlwindAliveAztecant.gif

sohois

That second was really the fault of Agger or Johnson, one of whom completely leaves Bony to a free header. Blaming Skrtel is laughable

faridmon

I need to see Fucked Up live.

I saw them last year while they were supporting Titus Andronicus along with METZ and they were quite good.

That's too bad man, lots of great camping festivals. I want to travel to Green Man some time, this years line-up is looking amazing again. And it's not even complete yet. But can you go to a big open festival at all for three days or is it just the camping bit? Because most festivals are in the vicinity of hotels usually. Best Kept Secret is at least.

Do it!

(1) pls

(2) Yes, it is and it's niiice

Its just the camping bit. I have a long term injury where the cartilage in the knee is damaged so I can't bend my knee. Camping would require me to actually sit and stand multiple times and I can't handle that.

But I can go to festivals if there is somewhere nearby for me to crush in and sleep.

Hixx

That second was really the fault of Agger or Johnson, one of whom completely leaves Bony to a free header. Blaming Skrtel is laughable

You're missing the point. He won the ball, then kicked Shelvey for no fucking reason. They score from a stupid freekick.

Skrtel takes his share of the blame.

GHG

Gold Member
Unless Liverpool buy a real DM or change their setup in the summer they will get destroyed in the CL.

Just as I type this they score again. Great goal.

Entertaining to watch, I'll give you that.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
no team in the PL is playing better than liverpool

Marc

STURRRIIIIDDDGGEE!!!!

Have some of that Hazard! Young player of the year, maybe even player of the year if he keeps this up.

Fantastic goal, SUarez the first time he really turned up in the game and sets up a goal. Great build up play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom