• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
frighteningly good. he will not play in Austria next season.
that's for sure

Well it depends on the offer. I am sure money won't be an issue for Salzburg to keep him and next year Austria might have a CL start spot - which Salzburg will get. So I guess moving to a club for money is out of the question. He has a contract until 2018 (I am not sure if there is a release clause) now what would be a smart move for him? He is 24 he basicly has to move - our league is no challenge for him. Not sure if playing Euro League with Gladbach would be that much better compared to Salzburg. However I am not yet convinced if he could make it at "better" clubs.

Scum

We're destined to provide the lols today.

^
YrETN6O.jpg

tumblr_inline_mfjo8jcrsO1rtrzew.gif

Marc

And that is what happens when you give him space, Gerrard move your fat lazy arse and mark him.

Fuck you Henderson, Kojak be where its at.

Marc

lol holy shit

Such a shit defence, SUUCH a shit defence. Get Hansen in or CLarke or someone. SKrtel has to be dropped, and a DM bought.

GorillaJu

Wow, what a fucking mess! Fair play, we deserve it after this lax defending.

Oh... off of Skrtel? God damn, terrible luck. Didn't even deserve to concede the foul, nevermind the yellow card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom