• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

Olympiakos are in a bit of bother for the United game. They've sold their best striker in Mitroglou, Saviola is injured and the guy who scored a hattrick for them at the weekend is ineligible for the CL.

I'm looking forward to the quarter final between United and Bayern.
tumblr_n1gqvhP4nL1qfnmzro1_250.gif

Salazar

I feel like our scouting of Willy Carvalho has gone past seeing what he is like and is now at the stage of "hallo, yes we are still here and we still love u"

Jack cw

Bayern Munich stopps buying players Dortmund.
The Bayern board is surprised how bad Dortmund has fallen back in the Bundesliga and dont want them to become irrelevant. Guess that Reus and Gündogan are no options anymore. Good! Now stay away from that overrated flop player Draxler and I'm fine.
2,w=323,c=0.bild.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tottenham Hotspur 7

Y Kaboul Calf Injury no return date
K Walker Thigh Injury no return date
E Capoue Muscle Injury no return date
E Lamela Back Injury no return date
G Sigurdsson Thigh Injury no return date
V Chiriches Back Injury no return date
S Ranieri Calf Injury no return date
D Rose Knock no return date

jbzcH0F5U6uMjI.png

So... Drogba returning to Chelsea in the summer if stories are to believe, 36 years he will be at that point and ready to be a striker coach for the club, good to shape Lukaku I guess.

OddMorsel, fuck off. Put that shit in spoilers man, for the love of God.

hahaha

Elchele

Schweinsteiger says he was imitating Kroos when he was subbed out.

notsureifserious.jpg

So... Drogba returning to Chelsea in the summer if stories are to believe, 36 years he will be at that point and ready to be a striker coach for the club, good to shape Lukaku I guess.

hahaha

what? it was a joke? Obviously I didn't kept reading that page after reading that part of Odd's post.

So Lukaku to Dortmund?

true fans

jesalr

"Me to Tottenham next season? This is fantasy football," Prandelli told Italian TV station Rai. "Now it's too soon to talk about my future, but after the friendly with Spain on March 5 we will have a meeting with (Italian Football Federation president Giancarlo) Abete and other federation members."

No Prandelli then, it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom