• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

vgJames

Banned
AjaxGAF, I'm in Amsterdam 28th-31st March and want to attend the FC Twente game. Should I just apply online through a third party ticket site (mark up price), apply through the Ajax site (apparently you can only buy the ticket and travel if you live abroad) or on the Friday when I arrive by going to the Saturday?

GorillaJu

140303_r24688_p233.jpg

There are only two episodes left, right? I hope it doesn't suffer a drop in quality in the 'run in'.

It's not Arsenal we're talking about here.

Wes

venison crêpe
I would like to see some pics of the city too, not necessary of the monuments

This is what I meant to say in general. I like oogling at pictures of cities in other lands I've not visited yet. Especially on Mondays.

Linius

AjaxGAF, I'm in Amsterdam 28th-31st March and want to attend the FC Twente game. Should I just apply online through a third party ticket site (mark up price), apply through the Ajax site (apparently you can only buy the ticket and travel if you live abroad) or on the Friday when I arrive by going to the Saturday?

It's completely sold out so your only chance is trough third party sellers.

Linius

Well, it is only getting more attention because he was disabled. But that shit happens all the time in South America.

Not trying to say it is ok, but it is common. Sadly.

I know you mean it well but this post reads like some kind of weird excuse for that kind of violence.

But it's a tragedy. I don't think I'll ever figure out why some 'fans' go so far with this shit. Just enjoy the football, there's no need for all this nonsense.

Walshy

We will lolerpool our way to the title.

It's mad but it's working so far.
It's been an absolute crazy season so far.

To think we've only kept four clean sheets in the league since Swansea away. That's four clean sheets in twenty four games.

We've never conceded more than three goals with Rodgers as manager. It's bound to happen at this rate.
Pftt, don't worry about it. Sakho and Lucas are back from Southampton game onwards, don't think we'll concede three with them two in the side.

pulga

Banned
what? it was a joke? Obviously I didn't kept reading that page after reading that part of Odd's post.

go back and read the post you gigantic fruit

fuck it, ill get it for you

OddMorsel said:
Pretty shocked to find out in TD ep 6 that it was all a dream and that the yellow king was actually Woody Harrelson's cock. Who knew it was just all just Rust's disturbed erotic fantasy?

yes jupp, the bad guy is woody harrelson's schlong
KuGsj.gif
though a case could be made it actually is o_O

Elchele

go back and read the post you gigantic fruit

fuck it, ill get it for you

yes jupp, the bad guy is woody harrelson's schlong
KuGsj.gif
though a case could be made it actually is o_O

I only read to "it was all a dream", I wasn't going to keep reading.

subtles

The question is how do we fit Lucas or Allen into the team. Who gets dropped? Coutinho and push Henderson further forward?

We've rarely played productively upfront when both Gerrard/Lucas were in the team this season. Some of our best performances came with at least one injured.

Are we the only team in the PL this season that hasn't had a 0-0 result?

pulga

Banned
BY THE BY

Barcelona is set to pay 13m to the spanish tax authorities today! If Marca's done its numbers right, its a 111m operation so far lololololol

AND if they're found guilty, that's gonne be another fine

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Yeah, for sure. Who'd be your perfect replacement for TemporaryTim?

Probably Van Gaal, he would have the best pedigree and he would toughen up our players. We are way too soft mentally, no matter who is playing.

Some quotes from Vertonghen:

Asked whether he will be happy to stay at Spurs with no Champions League football, defender Vertonghen said: “Those are always difficult questions. What I want is to play in the Champions League with Tottenham, so, hopefully, I will get there this year. I don’t complain about anything. Let’s see after the end of the season and after the World Cup.”

“For me, the Norwich game was just not good enough and we need to raise up our game to compete with the other top teams. Before, the defence was not doing well enough, which includes everybody, and now we are not scoring enough goals to bounce back from a 1-0 deficit after half-time or whatever. We need to start playing as a team more because individually we are good enough.

“We will need quite a few points from the games against Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool. They are still competing for the title, so they will be tough games but we have shown we can beat the top teams.”

Our top 4 challenge is on life-support now and we are relying on a serious dip from Liverpool. They have some difficult games in the run-in but I don't feel the desire from our players, they don't seem to believe they can do it. Maybe we should just focus on winning the Europa League.

Elchele

I know you mean it well but this post reads like some kind of weird excuse for that kind of violence.

But it's a tragedy. I don't think I'll ever figure out why some 'fans' go so far with this shit. Just enjoy the football, there's no need for all this nonsense.

It is terrible, but sadly is just in the culture already. Here in Argentina there were a few tragedies last year, so the AFA decided to make all leagues matches for home fans only, fans from the visitor club are banned. There have been no more deaths since then, I think.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhPNFaBCMAAK6N6.png[IMG]

How are we still in 9th place. :(

Fuck Allegri.[/QUOTE]

Just like last year. Shit first part of the year and then a second part with a Scudetto pace. Seedorf is doing a good work so far, he needs to keep up and get to that 5th-6th place soon.

Apart from the Juve and the Roma matches, the rest are pretty much on our level. And, seeing how we played yesterday and vs Atletico, things are starting to look good.

Also, please win the derby, Clarence. pls.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'd take Vertonghen at Arsenal.

As a Vermaelen replacement, perhaps.

Vertonghen is starting to become just like Vermaelen, he's not had a good season. I genuinely think Chiriches has been better than him.

BY THE BY

Barcelona is set to pay 13m to the spanish tax authorities today! If Marca's done its numbers right, its a 111m operation so far lololololol

AND if they're found guilty, that's gonne be another fine

Barcelona is and will always be...a Real Madrid wannabe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom