• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Indeed it was. Will you have me, Yogurt?

Why of course baby <3
It was a clear penalty, Pirlo quite clearly tripped his trailing leg, you can tell from the other angle.

The Torino player made an absolute meal of it though, can't really blame Rizzoli for thinking the guy dove.

Oh It was, if we're going by the book. I'm just laughing at his delayed and exaggerated reaction.
KuGsj.gif
It was barely a clip.

arkon

It's funny. He's a step too late and he realizes it. You can see his left leg get clipped and he lands just fine in order to continue running but then flops when the right leg touches the ground

He should have flopped as soon as he felt the contact. Schoolboy error.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's funny. He's a step too late and he realizes it. You can see his left leg get clipped and he lands just fine in order to continue running but then flops when the right leg touches the ground

He should have flopped as soon as he felt the contact. Schoolboy error.

exactly!

Carbonox

the

the tits in episode 2

the tits

im slapping my peins at the screen and nothing is happening. why do you forsake me woody harrelson.

Wilbur

Banned
Woody eats it out like a ravenous dog at Christmas

Eat that ass Woody

Eat that shit from her ass

I bet her poop tastes like holy water

Wilbur

Banned
Can't you take a few days off?

I don't have any holiday hours left! They had to be all gone by the end of the financial year, so people are getting rid of them all (hence me working a lot to cover people).

I'll do them Thursday and Friday, it's cool baby. or u wna do it 4 me?

I have reading week at uni but work 6-11.30

I need to do essays this week

please fuck life

I have to write a report on the difficulties of interprofessional cooperation and have it done by the 7th. Haven't even started preparing. I'm going to bed now, goodnight.
ibw1NGxaahG2bY.png

I will no longer find her attractive next year.

I already told Yurt this on twitter, but please understand and look at it like how we look at Fady, he's a fantastic guy, but everyone got some dirty dark side. Right?

I have to write a report on the difficulties of interprofessional cooperation and have it done by the 7th. Haven't even started preparing. I'm going to bed now, goodnight.
ibw1NGxaahG2bY.png

I already told Yurt this on twitter, but please understand and look at it like how we look at Fady, he's a fantastic guy, but everyone got some dirty dark side. Right?

But she also said she supports Arsenal/Man City/Chelsea. That's like saying I support Juventus/Roma/Napoli. Or I support Bayern.

Zabojnik

LOOOOOOL, there was an amazing moment on TV yesterday, which was SO telling. Mediaset, obviously. They were going over Juve - Toro highlights, commenting the match. The penalty comes up, they show Pirlo's touch from every possible angle. They finally move on and then ... "Oh yeah, there was also a penalty for Juve on Llorente that wasn't given, but we won't show it, since we're pressed for time."

And people actually expect me to feel bad when something goes in our favour, which by the way hasn't happened for a good 15-20 matches. Fuck you, you fucking muppets.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
LOOOOOOL, there was an amazing moment on TV yesterday, which was SO telling. Mediaset, obviously. They were going over Juve - Toro highlights, commenting the match. The penalty comes up, they show Pirlo's touch from every possible angle. They finally move on and then ... "Oh yeah, there was also a penalty for Juve on Llorente that wasn't given, but we won't show it, since we're pressed for time."

And people actually expect me to feel bad when something goes in our favour, which by the way hasn't happened for a good 15-20 matches. Fuck you, you fucking muppets.

I've gotta say, this is my favourite Zabo-mode
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

and did you see this?

I can't help but laugh really

Zabojnik

Classic CdS. Not really surprising, since they're Roma's loudspeaker. Another reason why Roma must not be allowed to win anything. Ever. Forever.

Suen

Now that the Olympics are over I fear that Putin is going to go HAM on Ukraine. I fear neogaf is going to become unbearably anti-Russian.
"Welcome to offtopic neogaf. If you aren't american, west european, australian or korean/japanese then you're from a shithole of a country and need to be enlightened."

Sorry pal, no amount of gazprom meddling will stop the Russian hate wave.

"Welcome to offtopic neogaf. If you aren't american, west european, australian or korean/japanese then you're from a shithole of a country and need to be enlightened."

Sorry pal, no amount of gazprom meddling will stop the Russian hate wave.

Ukraine are ruining everything.

Speaking of which, Metalist Kharkiv, one of Ukraine's biggest clubs is in danger of folding :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom