• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
BhP9tL5CIAEphC_.jpg

It pisses me off that the guys who made one of the games of the generation in Deus Ex: HR have just wasted 3 years making a mediocre game. Got a feeling the studio will be shut down if Thief flops, and we'll never get a proper sequel to HR

Splatt

I still have a feeling that when Pep gets bored at Bayern after his customary 3-4 years, we'll ditch Moyeezus and he'll come to us

Or Arsenal

Or maybe he'll go to Milan

idk but I can see him wanting to manage in all the top leagues

Mou would commit suicide if Pep got the Utd job before him

Meier

There's a dude on Reddit who takes Garth Crooks' TOTW and re-creates them via Pixel Art. Giroud is funny but the Rooney one fucking killed me.

TbbvlVf.png

Wilbur

Banned
Did anyone else really enjoy TWD S1, but has absolutely no interest in S2?

I thought the first episode they did was the best they've done. The first season got worse with every episode, and then the start of S2 was utterly shit so I gave up

Wilbur I was sat next to a guy who was the spitting image of you this morning

I touched his crotch and pretended it was you

It's getting to the point where every vaguely fat white person with shit hair is me

Wilbs you look like Lavell Crawford.

Did anyone else really enjoy TWD S1, but has absolutely no interest in S2?

Yeah. I will play it at one point but I felt like the conclusion was too good to already start it again.

Also Thief sounds pretty appealing to me still haha, will try... For like 10 euros of course.

Elchele

Müller injured. Meh.

incredible. Pep is destroying Bayern #pepraus #packmas

Will miss Schalke match. Think Robben can cover for him just fine

-------------------- Neuer
Rafinha --- Boateng --- Dante --- Alaba
-------- Kroos/Bastian --- Lahm ---------
Robben --------- Thiago ---------- Götze
-----------------Mandzukic

Blablurn

incredible. Pep is destroying Bayern #pepraus #packmas

Will miss Schalke match. Think Robben can cover for him just fine

-------------------- Neuer
Rafinha --- Boateng --- Dante --- Alaba
-------- Kroos/Bastian --- Lahm ---------
Robben --------- Thiago ---------- Götze
-----------------Mandzukic

so one dimensional

/footy gaf

FootballFan

Sid Lowe thinks Tata Martino has lost the Barca dressing room. Says the right journos in Spain are hinting at it.

lol I can't wait til we win the league + CL this season. Sid Lowe can write about how the dressing room always stuck together and supported each other thanks to Tata.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I think if Van Gaal did join in the summer then he's the kind of manager who could convince Vertonghen and Lloris to sign their new contracts. He'd be the first manager we've had in a while with an actual pedigree in terms of consistent trophies.

We need a manager who can stop us being such a soft touch when we get pressed in midfield. As hard as Norwich worked on Sunday, their pressing game was not so amazing that it should stop us having a shot on target for 81 minutes. I miss Modric :(

pulga

Banned
Called the assistant manager an idiot or something? Sid just wrote about it in the Guardian

Not enough emphasis on how shit piqué is now

"Eres un pelotudo, ya la liaste el otro día y la vas a liar hoy".

its this weird combination of argentinian and uhh Spanish spanish, which roughly means "you're an idiot, you fucked up the other day and you're gonna fuck up today" in reference to the CDR games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom