• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have a carton of cranberry juice, would that work?

I don't even like onions cooked nevermind raw :lol I might run to the shop and get some gum though.

But what if I burp across the table into her face

insulting-the-irish_142310-fli_1375885187.jpg

doicare

I'm really confused, Manchester United were the better team and deserved to win at the weekend but they didn't lose? What happened? I thought that's how football was supposed to work?

Hixx

why do people still reply

i dont even know

i cant fathom

its like knowing you have winnets and trying to pluck them instead of having a shower and letting the water wash them away

Onions are the worst. Just completely useless and disgusting -- a pox upon humanity.

Onions are fucking awesome

I used to hate them but omg red onion on a pizza

try it

good to see you again Luci!
Thanks! Had to take a break from a few things, wasn't really in the mood for anything in the past two weeks. ffs, I asked a girl out and it felt like I opened Pandora's box or something.

And a bunch of other things.
Pls no. We need to win but what I'm really expecting is a Parma meltdown. Matri will be the scorer.
It's just to remain close to each other. Also, we're going to lose on Sunday and we're getting whatever we can even from other teams.
Some footballers are just unbelievably stupid. It is unreal. lol
After the Traorè thing it looked like he was going to behave like a normal guy, and as soon as he left Milan he went back to act like an idiot. He's a talented player, but he has to calm down a bit.

Onions are okay in some dishes

They can ruin a meal though, like parmesan

edit: To elaborate, parmesan is shit and ruins everything it comes into contact with

Scum

Seriously nearly everything that MS and Sony seems to announce bores me even before the trailers are even done. A new Infamous? Wooh, that always sucked. Oh a gran turismo? Oh a new actually cool setting with Ryse, oh it's just the arkham battle system with pretty graphics and nothing else. But surely the third party publishers must have something exciting, wait, only fucking ass creed and similar shit games that are all designed by focus groups.
Publishers and bean counting hardlycores nowadays brought this shit on us. Making something original or away from the norm are frowned upon nowadays.

Another AssCreed? Yay. Fucking hell.

Marc

I don't even like onions cooked nevermind raw :lol I might run to the shop and get some gum though.

But what if I burp across the table into her face

Onions are natures Messi.

Ok then, here is what you do, just drink a lot of beer. Not only does it help kill the smell, but when you burp in her face you won't care and will probably laugh it off.

Feorax

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2014-02-24/arsenal-midfielder-mesut-ozil-questioned-by-police-after-allegedly-running-over-photographer/

Arsenal midfielder Mesut Ozil is thought to have been questioned by police over allegations the car he was driving hit a photographer.

The alleged incident occurred on Friday night in Highgate, north London.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: "Police were called at approximately 7.18pm on Friday 21 February to reports of an alleged collision between a vehicle and a member of the public in Sheldon Avenue N6.

"The member of the public, a man in his 30s, sustained minor injuries.

"Officers have spoken to the driver of the vehicle."

The spokesman said inquiries were continuing and no arrests have been made.

Germany international Ozil joined Arsenal for a club-record fee of £42.5million from Real Madrid last September.

Welp. Just not Mesut's week.

Suen

Fuck off ref, you should have added a fucking minute after that fight. I can't fucking take this, every fucking time things looks promising it goes down to the world of shit. See you later Footy GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom