• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Oh man, True Detective... too good... holy shit. Every episode is like a 9 or 10.

BTW, if you like 'dat ass' you guys should check out Banshee. She is in that a lot, along with many other amazing women. Plus the show is brilliant, in a different way, not as serious, more fights.

arkon

Onions are nice. I like spring onions especially. Any sandwich with cheese + some form of onion works for me.

I also like red onions sprinkled with lemon juice in my kebabs.

regards

Wilbur

Banned
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

oh Susan.

pulga

Banned
Oh man, True Detective... too good... holy shit. Every episode is like a 9 or 10.

BTW, if you like 'dat ass' you guys should check out Banshee. She is in that a lot, along with many other amazing women. Plus the show is brilliant, in a different way, not as serious, more fights.

her ass got shown up by the other ass though

hnnnggggg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Suen is upset over Parma drawing with Viola?

that's like a Norwich supporter having a meltdown over a draw with Arsenal.
KuGsj.gif

Scum

I hope none of you cunts are planning on buying Thief at all or at full price. If so, then paypal the money to me instead. It'll be worth it.

BTW,
was Rust raped in episode 6? He was drunk and he didn't say yes to sex, but sober Monoghan just fucked him. If it was the other way around would we have heard that comment in the thread or by shit articles online?

bud

Not really. I don't think its sexy. Maybe because I'm a family man. Do you?

i don't understand what being a family man has to do with liking or disliking anal sex.

i have stuck my fingers up a woman's asshole. it was an interesting feeling.

what are you into sexually?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom