• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

tumblr_mz3lxjJ0Hk1r086sdo2_500.png

wedward

Do they have the money? I could've also listed Arsenal, but that's also a club I can't see spend the money Kroos deserves.

I mean, let's be honest, why go to Liverpool or Arsenal when you could stay at Bayern?

We could afford Kroos. We already have Ramsey and Wilshere in the same position.

Liverpool could definitely use a player like him. United too. I could see Liverpool make a run at him this summer.

He'll want to leave after we knock you out of the CL.

Salvadora

Do they have the money? I could've also listed Arsenal, but that's also a club I can't see spend the money Kroos deserves.

I mean, let's be honest, why go to Liverpool or Arsenal when you could stay at Bayern?
By that metric, why go to any club in the world when you can stay at Bayern?

United have a chance, sure, but they won't even be able to offer Champions League Football. I can't see anything that would make them more attractive and lots that make them less so than those other teams you listed. Certainly not in the financial department, for instance..

Elchele

We could afford Kroos. We already have Ramsey and Wilshere in the same position.

Liverpool could definitely use a player like him. United too. I could see Liverpool make a run at him this summer.

He'll want to leave after we knock you out of the CL.

Kroos is not a holding midfielder. He's more like Xavi

And he will renew. pls staph

Arnie

A sound question, had you not just been advocating a move to David Moyes' Manchester fucking United.

We wouldn't pay Kroos £250k per week, our wage structure wouldn't allow it and nor would I want us to go mad with such a venture. Kroos is boss, but that's not how I want Liverpool to be run. How much did we pay Alonso? Less than half of that, I'd imagine, and he's twice the player.

Salvadora

Also Sagna wants 100k a week. Not sure we'll go that high.
We should give it to him,

The alternative would be far more costly.
One season without Champions League is no big problem. I just think very highly of United (as a club in general), they are just a level above most other clubs.
It's a problem when you're contemplating joining a sinking ship captained by David fucking Moyes.

Arnie

Would anyone?

United would. They're mentally debilitated by anxiety at the moment, given the state of their season and the club. They've just given Rooney a preposterous contract, one that really does ignite memories of Joe Cole (in a very twisted fashion), because they're afraid.

If they get wind that Kroos would join for that amount per week, given that Bayern or any other club in a stable position wouldn't pay it, and given Kroos' motivations, they just might offer it.

wedward

United would. They're mentally debilitated by anxiety at the moment, given the state of their season and the club. They've just given Rooney a preposterous contract, one that really does ignite memories of Joe Cole (in a very twisted fashion), because they're afraid.

If they get wind that Kroos would join for that amount per week, given that Bayern or any other club in a stable position wouldn't pay it, and given Kroos' motivations, they just might offer it.

Maybe. I don't think they would have to go that high to get him though.

LTWheels

Every player would have been watching liverpool play this season thinking they are absolutely mad and would want to take part and embrace our madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom