• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superman

Beer in my hand on ass on my seat, let's do this shit.

Bristish cunts are singing some stupid song, wish theyd shut up.

"SHALL WE SING A SONG FOR YOU... SHALLLL WE SING A SONG FOR YOU!"

(I can't actually hear, I just thought I'd sing you a stupid song, as I'm British)

Wilbur

Banned
Ok.

Was just responding to Slizz who wants Moyes to fall on his sword. Think it should be done at the right time, that's all. No one wants to see Steve Round as caretaker.

Yeah fair enough. Just... for me, I find it a fruitless exercise, because there is no way he's leaving unless our results are just as bad next Christmas. Or Rooney wants him gone, in which case the club will sack him tomorrow.

Blablurn

:/
mVWyW3EKpZCOEn_jU5jCeWw.jpg

Hermes Bundesliga sounds fun too

bjaelke

SCHALKE TEAM NEWS - Fahrmann, Howedes, Matip, Santana, Kolasinac, Boateng, Neustadter, Farfan, Meyer, Draxler, Huntelaar. #UCL

REAL MADRID TEAM NEWS - Casillas, Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Marcelo, Xabi Alonso, Carvajal, Modric, Di Maria. #UCL

--

GALATASARAY TEAM NEWS - Muslera, Eboue, Chedjou, Hakan Balta, Alex Telles, Selçuk, Melo, Burak, Sneijder, Hajrovic, Drogba. #UCL

CHELSEA TEAM NEWS - Cech, Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill, Azpilicueta, Ramires, Lampard, Willian, Schurrle, Hazard, Torres.

Yen

Look, Ferguson got 27 years to prove himself in the job. It's only fair that Moyes gets the same, otherwise do you want United to become a sacking team?

qindarka

Banned
GALATASARAY TEAM NEWS - Muslera, Eboue, Chedjou, Hakan Balta, Alex Telles, Selçuk, Melo, Burak, Sneijder, Hajrovic, Drogba. #UCL

CHELSEA TEAM NEWS - Cech, Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill, Azpilicueta, Ramires, Lampard, Willian, Schurrle, Hazard, Torres.

Sigh.

We're really going to miss Matic here.

FuturusX

End of the season that's the best time.

Then new manager has the whole summer to make multiple bids for Cesc.

Best time is now.

So the new fellow can work with the squad evaluate the needs with lots of time buy *tap up players and bribe agents* and get more than just one player *Fellani* in the summer and avoid the panic buys *Mata* in January.

Elchele

I was mostly kidding there, was merely pointing out the hypocrisy in refusing to name Barclay because it's an evil institutions when he himself has no problems with Allianz. Of course Bayern or the current Allianz has nothing to do with the third Reich... and I don't blame any clubs for getting the best sponsorships.

:lol so I should like banks now? I write EPL because it makes sense to me and looks better than BPL, and I've been doing for a while so I don't want to change now. I don't like banks and never will, and I don't see anyone of you writing Barclays Premier League or Liga BBVA. It would be incredibly stupid

I couldn't care less if Allianz has investments in banks, to be honest it isn't my problem. Just because they sponsor Bayern doesn't mean I have to like their company. It would be another topic if they owned the club.

I honestly thought Barclays was the sponsor years ago, not now, btw.

Finally Footy GAF can watch Draxler.

:lol the dream is over

FootballFan

:lol so I should like banks now? I write EPL because it makes sense to me and looks better than BPL, and I've been doing for a while so I don't want to change now. I don't like banks and never will, and I don't see anyone of you writing Barclays Premier League or Liga BBVA. It would be incredibly stupid

I couldn't care less if Allianz has investments in banks, to be honest it isn't my problem. Just because they sponsor Bayern doesn't mean I have to like their company. It would be another topic if they owned the club.

If you just said Premier League, I'd think you were talking about the Russian Premier League. Whether it's an E or a B before the PL. They are vital for this threads health.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Rooting for Chelsea tonight, premier league has been represented terribly thus far.

So much shame :(

Wilbur

Banned
http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/feb/26/david-moyes-manchester-united-manager-job

But still, nothing really compares to this. United didn't just look bad in Greece. Much worse, they didn't look like United at all. A Manchester United who do not win titles but play with verve and fails on a grand scale – Big Ron's United, Tommy Docherty's United – is still recognisably Manchester United. A Manchester United who lose like this, who play at half-speed and do die wondering, become unrecognisable. This is a club whose visceral appeal, grandest successes – and, yes, global brand – are all built out of a sense of adventure. In Greece they were lacking in the noble desperation, the doomed sense of spirit that has traditionally accompanied United's defeats in Europe. Even against superior opponents you expect a sense of epic, theatrical collapse. This was like watching a car crash in po-faced slow motion, a defeat of such meekness it is hard to know what to compare it with.

Wilbur

Banned

I honestly thought Barclays was the sponsor years ago, not now, btw.

You're such a fucking idiot

do they not teach reading comprehension in your country

pulga

Banned
@Palomo_ESPN: XI Real Madrid: Casilla; Carvajal, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo;Modric, Xabi Alonso, Di María; Bale, Cristiano, Benzema. #CHAMPIONSxESPN

The Gala Lineup eh, HALA MADRID

King_Moc

Banned
Look, Ferguson got 27 years to prove himself in the job. It's only fair that Moyes gets the same, otherwise do you want United to become a sacking team?

Absolutely. I was told that Man Utd's 'class' dictated that they'd give him at least a couple of seasons, and that's what I expect.

Az

Kolasinac about to bully CR.
I wish

Had the hardest time talking to him in my broken German. Fick mich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom