• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

EPL describes it perfectly.
You have to understand, there are a ton of "Premier League" around the world.

I think there's only one in English though. I just call it the PL or maybe the Prem. Others are usually in their native tongue (Primeira Liga in Portugal for instance)

Wait, when did you go to LegoLand? I thought there was only the one in Windsor, and one in Denmark

Maybe he went to the one near Orlando?

Hixx

Hitcher

You wanted to know what we thought about the English

http://vimeo.com/38845207

You can't find us?
iihWQLLqnH60r.png

Helen Flanagan is such a butterface honestly.

And do give Banished a chance. Brilliant time sink and one of the finer city/civilization builders in recent time.

Followed it a while, only have a MBP but do have Windows 7 on it (doesn't work that well), got Banished from the Humble Store for £11.99 loaded up, won't load, known issue. >.<

Considered building a new PC to play that (and others) but decided not to for the time being.

Glad to hear its good though

Can't really predict tonight's matches.

Chelsea and Madrid should win on paper, but it's really not that guaranteed.

I don't think Madrid have even played Schalke before, and they have a fairly woeful record in Germany.

Wouldn't surprise me if outsiders won both matches.

Can't really predict tonight's matches.

Chelsea and Madrid should win on paper, but it's really not that guaranteed.

I don't think Madrid have even played Schalke before, and they have a fairly woeful record in Germany.

Wouldn't surprise me if outsiders won both matches.

The Schalke game is a second Goodbye game for Raul Gonzalez blanco, the lesser club of rhine will pretend to play and Madrid will pretend to struggle, 0-2 to the visitors.

After yesterdays english disaster from that stinky shit kicking horse manure club of a team I need a cash boost TONIGHT!!!!

Chelsea Real baby...if Real doesnt get past fucking loser schalke..all hope is lost. I mean it.

Schalke? SCHALKE!?

And Chelsea is classes above that that Döner futsal kickin' team...they oughta win!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BhapBAMCIAAdfEP.png

According to Italian reports, Manchester United defender Patrice Evra is today in talks with Inter directors.

lol

Joseph Minala bagged a brace as Lazio beat Fiorentina 3-1 in the first leg of the Coppa Italia Primavera youth tournament.

2EbcpKX.png
2EbcpKX.png
2EbcpKX.png

edit: Juve'd

survivor

Banned
Not sure yet which game to follow today as I have no strong feelings about any of the teams. Will probably end up tuning in to the Madrid game as I expect it to have more action and goals.

Hixx

For reals though both acronyms are for wankers. It's the Premier League, or if you are a cool as fuck 90s kid, the Premiership.

No-one gives a fuck about foreign 'Premier Leagues' so divvent come in here with that shite.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Brits: we care about the captain's armband and our league's acronyms.

fix you national team first pls

and in the meantime we'll fix more games innit

LTWheels

EPL and BPL are used due to Ametican fetishes for three letter abbreviations. Look what they call all their sports.

It's Premier League, not British or English.

It's La Liga, not Spanish La Liga.

Wilbur

Banned
Guardian saying Robin is considering his future by running an article with literally no new information. Not that he won't be considering his future, but it just seems a fucking pointless thing to put up.

Elchele

Yurt why so much secrecy? post a nude photo with todays paper and do a geotagging. it will do you world of good

EPL and BPL are used due to Ametican fetishes for three letter abbreviations. Look what they call all their sports.

It's Premier League, not British or English.

It's La Liga, not Spanish La Liga.

I call it EPL because there are various Premier Leagues, never met anyone who calls it "Spanish La Liga", it's La Liga or La Liga BBVA

Bundesliga is the best name
and league
innit
Argentine league doesn't even have an official name, just Campeonato de Primera División
pls, learn how to market that shit.

Wilbur

Banned
Yurt why so much secrecy? post a nude photo with todays paper and do a geotagging. it will do you world of good

I call it EPL because there are various Premier Leagues, never met anyone who calls it "Spanish La Liga", it's La Liga or La Liga BBVA

Bundesliga is the best name
and league
innit
Argentine league doesn't even have an official name, just Campeonato de Primera División
pls, learn how to market that shit.

Who the fuck has ever called it La Liga BBVA

Zabojnik

English, British, what's the difference?

Wait, when did you go to LegoLand? I thought there was only the one in Windsor, and one in Denmark

What are you implying?

Been to the one in Germany. We stopped there on the way to Gamescom, actually. Even as a child, I never understood what the fuss was all about. There were much more interesting toys around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom