• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

http://i.imgur.com/dLQEUOJ.gif[/IMG

(it was between this and Clay Davis sheeeeeeeeeiting)

City play Benfica in the Quarters of the UEFA Youth League. Lambda and rvy, prepare thine anuses for Rony.[/QUOTE]

Lopes is quality. His rapid improvement and first team appearances have totally softened the blow of Suarez leaving. Still tough to take, but I will be livid, nay, I will shrivel up and cease to be if we let Lopes go. I know he's tied down to a long contract now, but we have to bring him through.

I think that when we get the academy we will want a player to have 'graduated' into the first team, just to say 'it's working' even if it isn't. Please let it be him.

Elchele

6 fucking 1. So should Carlotti use a pure B starting eleven for the bernabeu match?

They could have used a B side today and win without much problem :p
Keller has no clue about tactics or playing as unit. Schalke are on 4th place because Neverkusen and Gladbach are falling apart and the players are carrying the team on their own.

I expect another 4-0/6-0 in the Bernabeu

innit

True Detective coming and going so fast, I'm happy Hannibal is starting up again. Best 2 shows on TV right now.

True Detective last two episodes are coming in the next two weeks right? There are no breaks?

Keller has no clue about tactics or playing as unit. Schalke are on 4th place because Neverkusen and Gladbach are falling apart and the players are carrying the team on their own.

True Detective last two episodes are coming in the next two weeks right? There are no breaks?

Im not sure...the first 10 minutes were pretty whack...bizarro world style of a game. That Casillas save saved the team and the future of the game...would it have been 1-0 for schalke at that point...who knows what would have happened.

arkon

It's a perfect opportunity to start some youngsters and second-string players. You've got 6 away goals to fall back on. Leave some heavy hitters on the bench just in case and Bob's your uncle.

Carbonox

I believe so. This Sunday and the following Sunday.

Clegg

United are briefing the media and saying Moyes will stay.

But the Times have this on their back page:

BhbzRC5CUAAf5Ab.jpg

Hixx

Colback: "“It would be massive if we won a trophy. The fans remember 1973 – and even the code at the academy is 1973 on the door!"

Not sure it'll be that for much longer, Jack
KuGsj.gif

Suen

ALL EPL TEAMS failed to record a victory in the first legs of the knock out phase..

1 goal scored.

Chelsea.

/dead

You knobends are 3 points behind Real after being like 7 points ahead in November. Messi is dead. Neymar is bang average and his transfer has dragged your club's name through the mud. Your defense is a joke. Your leftback is a rat. Your keeper is counting down the days to leave.Your style of play is dull as fuck. Do one.

You should have added Fernando Torres instead of Chelsea. You won't die properly until Torres knocks you out again. Just wait for it.

Who the fuck wants to read that assholes trolling posts. The old fart can go fuck himself and troll another forum if you ask me.

6 English teams in Europe: 1 goal scored combined

Zenit: 2 goals scored

#DatGazprom

:loooooool so much drama, so many emotions and so many tears. Nothing beats Footy-GAF in CL nights. Not even the downfall of Plastic United.

We let him score on purpose. Have to show some sympathy towards former Madrid players. Huntelaar <3

qh8VVeJ.png

FootballFan

:loooooool so much drama, so many emotions and so many tears. Nothing beats Footy-GAF in CL nights. Not even the downfall of Plastic United.

We let him score on purpose. Have to show some sympathy towards former Madrid players. Huntelaar <3

qh8VVeJ.png

I really only was pointing out the fact that the English teams did not do so well. It was not meant to anger or even annoy anyone. Touchy when the EPL is breathed upon.

Suen did you like my rap:

Why are you so mad? Try to understand, that I do want you as a fan
I just don't want you to post some crazy shit
I seen this one post on the thread a couple months ago that made me sick
Some Carvajal fan was banned and never drove his car over a bridge

And in the thread mods found his post, but they didn't say who it was to
Come to think about it, his name was.. it was FF
Damn!

K1LLER7

Rumours that half the board are upset and want Moyes gone, some want him to be given extra time. Fergie is in this group.

Hopefully he is sent packing at the end of the season.

Clegg

Modern Moyes.

Independent agreeing with The Times that his days could be numbered, they're saying he's got until the end of the season to turn it around.

Telegraph say he's got a month.
I just can't see him turning things around. Don't like saying this as it goes against what the club has espoused for years, but he really has to go. We can't afford to give him time as he'll only start by clearing out some players whom we'd rather stayed.

Plus he hasn't nous to beat top level opposition oto get his team playing well.

Razor554

"Sports director Zubizarreta was in Zagreb today. Barcelona closed pre-deal with Dinamo player Alen Halilovic (17) [md]".

Do we have any Croatians in footygaf?

Is this guy good? Must be atleast somewhat talented if we are going for him.

Marc

Fixed

Pep will bring you another treble this season, i am sure of that.

btw is there an coach that has won a treble in two different teams yet?

Didn't Jose win a treble with Porto? Although I think it was the UEFA cup.

Our match against *insert German team* in the weekend should be fun

Yes, I suppose it will.

Right, now that shite CL is out the way we can get back to watching Liverpool score 5 goals and concede 1-8 goals. Pwroper footy.

FootballFan

"Sports director Zubizarreta was in Zagreb today. Barcelona closed pre-deal with Dinamo player Alen Halilovic (17) [md]".

How much did the 'pre-deal' cost?

Young, Talented, Next Messi, Eastern European Magician.

I'm an expert here. He was the record breaking transfer in my Palermo FM save, then he flopped hard, went to Inter and somehow got amazing. I was furious and kept trying to injury him when I played against Inter since then, fuck that guy.

kharma45

I just can't see him turning things around. Don't like saying this as it goes against what the club has espoused for years, but he really has to go. We can't afford to give him time as he'll only start by clearing out some players whom we'd rather stayed.

Plus he hasn't nous to beat top level opposition oto get his team playing well.

Yeah Moyes has shown zero tactical ability so far and we've got no obvious improvement path. Liverpool had some rocky moments last year but you could see what Brendy wanted to do, we've got sweet fuck all.

Zabojnik

His name comes up every few months. Wasn't he supposed to go to Spurs?

The new Bojan.

FootballFan

I'm an expert here. He was the record breaking transfer in my Palermo FM save, then he flopped hard, went to Inter and somehow got amazing. I was furious and kept trying to injury him when I played against Inter since then, fuck that guy.

Can you order your players on FM to injure others?

Suen

I really only was pointing out the fact that the English teams did not do so well. It was not meant to anger or even annoy anyone. Touchy when the EPL is breathed upon.

Suen did you like my rap:

Why are you so mad? Try to understand, that I do want you as a fan
I just don't want you to post some crazy shit
I seen this one post on the thread a couple months ago that made me sick
Some Carvajal fan was banned and never drove his car over a bridge

And in the thread mods found his post, but they didn't say who it was to
Come to think about it, his name was.. it was FF
Damn!
it's quite bad hahahaha

Wilbur what do you think of EPL?

Meier

He came up right after Kovacic and replaced him as their next wonderkid (beating most every record Kovacic had just set). I'm a fan but he is pretty slight -- City were after him when Mancini was coach and then it was expected that Spurs would sign him this past summer but obviously it didn't pan out. He's probably better suited for Spain due to his stature. Maybe they'll give him some Messijuice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom