• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
And then Jupp will go "Schalke and Leverkusen are crap tho and aren't expected to do well"

well that is why your league is shitter you fruitfly

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
HEY GUYS WHAT'S UP

iTdCffSZT8EiU.gif

"1-6" *DEAD*

L1NETT

What on earth as WBA talking having talks with Mel. He on the road already

This fucking dream state of "new manager syndrome" proven to be pretty much donkey poop this season. Ole Gonnar Sackyah bringing em down. Pepe Who Mel doing summat similar. Sherwood's honeymoon over when he gets exposed for the gilet wearing kit man he really is.

Only Pulis done the business so far, credit to the twat in the cap.

And credit to West Ham for not sacking Fat Sam.

Eww I just typed that. I need a yum yum

Wilbur

Banned
What on earth as WBA talking having talks with Mel. He on the road already

This fucking dream state of "new manager syndrome" proven to be pretty much donkey poop this season. Ole Gonnar Sackyah bringing em down. Pepe Who Mel doing summat similar. Sherwood's honeymoon over when he gets exposed for the gilet wearing kit man he really is.

Only Pulis done the business so far, credit to the twat in the cap.

And credit to West Ham for not sacking Fat Sam.

Eww I just typed that. I need a yum yum

Mel's a good manager, did a fine job with Betis. Difficult situation to be in though, and probably the wrong club. Solskjaer will stick around for the Championship and do alright.

we're going to watch Oldboy (2013)

from a scale of Schalke to Mastadon, how good is it?

I haven't seen it but it's not supposed to be very good.

Dean and I were about to watch Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore (Scorsese), but it doesn't seem to be working. Hmm.

Hixx

You knobends are 3 points behind Real after being like 7 points ahead in November. Messi is dead. Neymar is bang average and his transfer has dragged your club's name through the mud. Your defense is a joke. Your leftback is a rat. Your keeper is counting down the days to leave.Your style of play is dull as fuck. Do one.

ibkJZyluEiu2yb.gif

dc89

glorious lol

Bayern crest with a crossbow because it is so used to shooting from long range.

I have no idea if this is true. Only joke I could come up with.

Haha, these pictures are great. We need to get a collection going in the OP. Maybe someone can do some cutting out and we can get mini icons of the crests. Impractical with that picture, I know.

I imagine this person utilized both FIFA and Football Manager.

:looool god damn.

Eurghhhhhhhhhh not even any good PL games on TV this Sunday.

Villa vs. Norwich....

At least it's not as bad as Sky trying to hype up Stoke vs Norwich

Eufhfgbfjkrgh

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You knobends are 3 points behind Real after being like 7 points ahead in November. Messi is dead. Neymar is bang average and his transfer has dragged your club's name through the mud. Your defense is a joke. Your leftback is a rat. Your keeper is counting down the days to leave.Your style of play is dull as fuck. Do one.
your best post yet.
I haven't seen it but it's not supposed to be very good.
Aaah

well the alternative is The Wolf of Wall Street, which I'm sure is FAR superior but it's....too long, and it's already late here.

pls understand
<3

Have you seen the original?

I did, yes!
3AQmK.gif
And I loved it too!

Hixx

"Mancini: “The Premier League is the best championship in the world and Chelsea are one of the best teams in the world”."

Too right, Robbie.

Eurghhhhhhhhhh not even any good PL games on TV this Sunday.

Villa vs. Norwich....

At least it's not as bad as Sky trying to hype up Stoke vs Norwich

Eufhfgbfjkrgh

The single most uninspiring fixture in this league. Non-entity Norwich versus anti-football Villa.

Though, unfortunate as it is, a Villa win would go down a bit sweeter than a Norwich one.

FootballFan

I want to clarify something....

Are the Ground Zeroes missions/mission/side-ops etc also included in the Phantom Pain?

Or is this a completely separate game...the message from KojiPro/Konami has been confusing.

Meier

dLQEUOJ.gif

(it was between this and Clay Davis sheeeeeeeeeiting)

City play Benfica in the Quarters of the UEFA Youth League. Lambda and rvy, prepare thine anuses for Rony.

Meier

Was it that youth CL thing that basically killed the Next-Gen tournament?

Well, it essentially replaced it since this is its first year in action. I think the NextGen Series just ran out of money basically. You'd think they could find a sponsor but who knows what'll happen going forward.

FootballFan

Why are you so mad? Try to understand, that I do want you as a fan
I just don't want you to post some crazy shit
I seen this one post on the thread a couple months ago that made me sick
Some Carvajal fan was banned and never drove his car over a bridge

And in the thread mods found his post, but they didn't say who it was to
Come to think about it, his name was.. it was FF
Damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom